The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g Galant Headlight Retrofit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    What would you be looking to get?
    I was hoping to get around $250 + shipping for the pair. But I am willing to consider other offers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    How did the angel eyes break??
    The angel eyes broke because they were too close to the plastic bezel, so when i tried adjusting them up they snagged and snapped. There are still the holes i had to drill in to mount them. One has a very small amount of wire showing that I also used to mount them. Neither of these are terribly noticeable.

*If there are any other pictures you would like to see I will gladly get some more.
    Last edited by djouw; 07-09-2012 at 06:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Send me those ccfl inverters since mine the plastic melted are like swollen.
    If the buyer does not want them i will sell them for $10/pair. They have only been used for a test fire so they are brand new yet.
    Last edited by djouw; 07-09-2012 at 06:07 PM

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djouw View Post
    I was hoping to get around $250 + shipping for the pair. But I am willing to consider other offers as well.
    Bump for a great price, These are worlds better than any Ebay/JM auto headlight you guys want to buy, with Bi-Xenon functionality as well.

I can also hook any potential buyer with a custom relay harness from the owner of theretrofit source to ensure everything wires up properly. I believe they sell them for $35. The price IS negotiable. So please don't be afraid to ask.

Still on sale?
    Last edited by gallant; 09-05-2012 at 06:17 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12