The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Key Alarm / lights on

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Key Alarm / lights on

Hello i have a 7g 1994 ls and:
    from the other day I've been looking for an alarm in the car,the one that when one removes the car keys with the lights on, it activates and warns you that the lights are still on. i wanna find this alarm or maybe his realy or fusible to activate it again because sometimes I have left the lights on all night and in the morning i wake up w/o battery

pls if someone knows about this i'll be gratefull

mmmm seems like noones knows about waht im talking about :s

are you talking about the chime you hear in the car after you turn off the engine and and open the door with the lights on before removing the key, thatchime is not from the alarm.

if you dont hear it either the fuse is blown or theres an issue with the wiring that sends the signal to your stereo to produce the chime out of the drivers door speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    are you talking about the chime you hear in the car after you turn off the engine and and open the door with the lights on before removing the key, thatchime is not from the alarm.

if you dont hear it either the fuse is blown or theres an issue with the wiring that sends the signal to your stereo to produce the chime out of the drivers door speaker.
    Exacly......but my problem is....where are those fuses? i already searched in the internal fuse panel below the steering wheel and all those fuses are ok...i'll chek the stereo cables to see if i can find something

There should be a radio fuse in the engine bay too.