The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Window deflector help!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Window deflector help!

Researching deflectors lately trying to sift through the BS. If anybody has them installEd please let me know which ones you purchased. Any help would be appreciated. Btw I have a 2007 galant se.

These are the ones I have (Weathertech). I bought them from Autobarn for about $120, but they have lasted me 4 years and 100K miles. So they stand up to the task. They are also in-channel, so no chance of flying off, and look like they are part of the car and not stuck on -

Part No. 72356

Autobarn

Thank you. I am about to get windows tinted will the guards effect being able to tint windows?

Weathertech ones are not permanently attached (by glue, or other methods). They fit into place by bending and snapping into place. You can easily remove them. The tint on the weathertechs are usually very light, but add a nice touch if your windows are tinted too.

Thank you. I have recently installed fogs and lower billet grille. I will post pics of it and how tos... It came out really good.

I don't know of them personally but I know that if you go to your local pep boys you can order them for your specific car for $60-$80. I believe they are weathertech
    Is it ricey?