The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 94 galant gs Dohc 5speed turbo swap??

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Icon5 94 galant gs Dohc 5speed turbo swap??

Hey I'm new to the forum and I will be picking up a 5 speed 94 galant gs dohc 2.4 in the.next week or so. I found it in the back of a local dealer for 900 bucks!!! :) I know this model is rare so that's why I'm jumping on it as soon as possible. My first question is should I swap the head with a 4g63 turbo and turbo components or just swap over all the turbo parts, and if so what would I need?
    Last edited by nocturnalgalant; 07-12-2012 at 12:03 PM

u dont need to swap the head, take a look in teh 7g section and u will see a few GS's and a few DOHC swapped as well, u will find all the info u need, just do some research here on the forums, check out the project section as well

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    the GS has bigger cams than the turbo DSMs. the head on there is the 2G DSM head one year before the 2g came out. just throw a decent turbo setup on there like a big 16g and go. everything bolts right up.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Thanx guys, yeah hopefully I get to pick this thing up next week. It's ugly but I knw it has potential :)