The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats Up From ChiTown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Welcome to TGC

giant wheel gap. lower it at least a little, it will look 100x better.

^ this. Welcome to TGC. You actually in the city or around the suburbs?

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Welcome! I believe I saw your car at a car show awhile back at Buzz Bomb.

@ Reelax- Yeah I know the wheel gap is ugly, I just ordered some TEIN S.Tech Springs last week, hopefully will be able to get them on in the next couple of days. These will only be temporary though, as I want to put in air ride next year.

@ Stepsascend- Im in the city

@ Sshadoww- I've had the car in the Buzz Bomb show a few times, they are actually having another one on August 19th. You should come out, let me know if you are going to make it.

So far its a go to the car show, ever been to MOD? Thinking of going this year.

if you can stick your whole head into the wheel gap it means it's too high lol. Other than that looks good

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTown 8G View Post
    @ Reelax- Yeah I know the wheel gap is ugly, I just ordered some TEIN S.Tech Springs last week, hopefully will be able to get them on in the next couple of days. These will only be temporary though, as I want to put in air ride next year.

very good plan. your car is going too nicely to be at the current ride height as it makes the car look "lifted". springs now and then an air ride in the future will bring it together much better; lowering even a little from stock stance makes the car look so much more complete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12