The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: galants in a fight video NSFW.

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

galants in a fight video NSFW.

whos galants are these at the begining of the video? there are 2 seems like a little more then a coincidence lol

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/48487
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

lmao!! that video was funny as hell, lol.

I love those hoodrat chick fights. Ol girl was straight ass-out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

lol the first video with the galants is 155th street and 87th ave in queens lmao

stay classy galant owners

It needs the Balrog theme song from Street Fighter 2

i dont know what the fuck is wrong with dudes these days, i dont care who starts it you lays hand on my Wife, The WOMAN that BIRTHED my KIDS, im snappin your neck and gettin my gun for anyone else thats wants to get involved. You just dont let your Wife and Mother of your kids get hurt PERIOD. Fuckin punk as mother fuckers callin themselves MEN standin around lettin their woman get jumped and humiliated make me sick.

I almost got arrested for punching a bitch in the face for pushing my wife, there was no thought, no argueing, no oh no you didnt, no intermission, was an instant reaction, her hands hit my wife my fist hit her face..... Defending your Legal spouse is the same as defending your children, falls under self defense laws. Just cant understand people that will stand there and watch their wives get hurt, wether shes in the right or wrong your god given duty is to protect her.......

Good ol' Snes

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i dont know what the fuck is wrong with dudes these days, i dont care who starts it you lays hand on my Wife, The WOMAN that BIRTHED my KIDS, im snappin your neck and gettin my gun for anyone else thats wants to get involved. You just dont let your Wife and Mother of your kids get hurt PERIOD. Fuckin punk as mother fuckers callin themselves MEN standin around lettin their woman get jumped and humiliated make me sick.

I almost got arrested for punching a bitch in the face for pushing my wife, there was no thought, no argueing, no oh no you didnt, no intermission, was an instant reaction, her hands hit my wife my fist hit her face..... Defending your Legal spouse is the same as defending your children, falls under self defense laws. Just cant understand people that will stand there and watch their wives get hurt, wether shes in the right or wrong your god given duty is to protect her.......
    I feel you on this but c'mon Jay, lookin at that video, you really think them dudes gonna stand up for them chicks? What you talking about, you do that for your QUEEN, I know I would knock the shit outta whoever touches my wife wrong. But them broads barely respect themselves, you know them dudes don't honor those broads as their queens. I won't let my queen come out the house looking that fucked up for one. Two, I know my queen gonna do everything she can to not put me in that position and make me have to defend her. It's only gonna go down if the other broad push it too hard. That means not yelling back at some bitch if I'm telling her to squash that shit, or if I'm trying to calm shit down. Bottom line, until broads respect themselves more so they not with loser dudes who wanna see a chick fight pop off so they can videotape it and put it on World Star, nobody gonna stand up for them. Them dudes ain't with them for that, they with them for other shit.

-Greg

i agree with both of you. you protect someone you care about. those dudes dont love them hoes hahaha.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

i feel you on specific cases, im just speakin in general not specifically on those chicks, i just seen so many of those videos where there is a real couple involved and dude does nothing. my sister linked me one a few months ago, family was at park bbq next to another family some shit happened with the kids and a spilt soda, two moms arguing over it the the sister of one of the moms steps in and sucker punches the other mom. husband just help her up and say dont take that kick her ass, she goes after sister and both females start hitting her, he never threw a punch in her defense standing there, nah that aint right girl let them square off, bitch is sayin nah thats my sister we roll together yet he wont ROLL together with his wife,, i would got the car and ran that whole bitches family over then backed up on em........just gets to a point yah know when your like wtf humans suck i wish i was from another planet so i could go home.

^^Yeah, that's some bullshit. Sometimes all it take is for the man to step into the shit, and the aggressive broads gonna back down. Because at that point, a bitch got to think, "is this dude crazy enough to actually hit me, and am I willing to find out?" And that alone will shut shit down. Or then other dudes step into the shit, and then maybe some real shit pops off, or maybe some logical men start talking and squash it.

Oh, and don't get me started on the general suckiness of humans at large....

-Greg