The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD 2012 pictures (no 56k)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 97
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice View Post
    I didn't see any 7g's.... Hmmmm
    Typically I am the only 7G there...I think one year Qwikfox's girl brought hers, me and Peano and that was it. Then if I remember correctly it was just me. I haven't been able to make it lately cuz my car is not road trip capable. Its sad that the sexiest galant aint making a showing at the Million Evo March! Jimmy you slimmed down big time homie! Good look...Ronnie good to see you still my marshmallow man! LOL Yo is that a crack in your bumper above the exhaust?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

This is just an example of excellent photography lol, caught the little girl in mid-jump!! Awesome pics!!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    ...Ronnie good to see you still my marshmallow man! LOL Yo is that a crack in your bumper above the exhaust?
    yeah i'm fat again. i gotta work out and diet and quit smoking again.

there are cracks on my front and rear bumper now and one of my sideskirts. they are all surface cracks where the bondo is though... the bumpers are all still solid; repairs would run a few hundred to a grand i figure, but my money has been going to other business as i rarely ever drive this car anymore. i actually only registered and smog'd it a week b4 this MOD (2011-2013 paid together). i'm debating if i get all the rock chips and minor stuff fixed or just let it go. 80% of the car is still pristine but getting the rest back to show quality would cost as much as the car is worth. i think it has only had 1000 miles put on it in the last 3-4 years.
    Last edited by Reelax; 07-16-2012 at 04:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Still no GALANT fucking sign.
    they won't make one for us anymore since the first 4 they made went missing.

^ that sucks i guess East cost member have to bring their own.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    yeah i'm fat again. i gotta work out and diet and quit smoking again..
    Yeah...I noticed the first pics you posted were of the food! LOL

there are cracks on my front and rear bumper now and one of my sideskirts. they are all surface cracks where the bondo is though... the bumpers are all still solid; repairs would run a few hundred to a grand i figure, but my money has been going to other business as i rarely ever drive this car anymore. i actually only registered and smog'd it a week b4 this MOD (2011-2013 paid together). i'm debating if i get all the rock chips and minor stuff fixed or just let it go. 80% of the car is still pristine but getting the rest back to show quality would cost as much as the car is worth. i think it has only had 1000 miles put on it in the last 3-4 years.
    yeah I can see th one in the back pretty big. Is she garaged? I forget...or do you guys just have covered parking? I hear you on the cost point of things....that is the reason mine is no longer perfect. Things happend to me all at once and I think its either time to move on or get another G and start over

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    ^ that sucks i guess East cost member have to bring their own.
    i don't know if they re-use the signs from MOD at MODfactory and MODeast... if they do, now u guys know why there is no galants' sign. blame socal TGC, haha!

^^

-Greg

^^^^ jajaja. Mahh funny. Pimp one on one

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

they won't make one for us anymore since the first 4 they made went missing.
    lol... a no namer amongst us said he'll bring it back, wonder wtf there gonna say when their mia sign comes back all of a sudden next year... LMAO, just fyi hopefully...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    HAHAHA we can barter for DINO's vid LOL....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

the look on that kids face is priceless! Basically looks lke "bitch I don't trust you" or "can I interest you in a full nekked body massage?" LOL

that picture is hilarious there are tons of them online lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

i don't know if they re-use the signs from MOD at MODfactory and MODeast... if they do, now u guys know why there is no galants' sign. blame socal TGC, haha!
    They do. I've asked the event staff why no Galant sign and they said some douchebags from Cali MOD stole them again and again

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    the look on that kids face is priceless! Basically looks lke "bitch I don't trust you" or "can I interest you in a full nekked body massage?" LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    that picture is hilarious there are tons of them online lol
    Lil man has THE coldest side-eye I've ever seen, shit's hilarious!!! He's known as the Skeptical Third World Kid:

http://weknowmemes.com/2012/06/10-be...orld-kid-meme/

-Greg

oh man i dying over here at work lol

Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

hahah nice!^^^

Better yet! Ship one of us the sign so it "appears" at the east coast mod. They'd be like... "I could of sworn we didn't have one to set out" lol.

yeah i'm fat again. i gotta work out and diet and quit smoking again.

Sucks you don't drive it. I guess if it's exactly how you want it, then there's no more interest in it but only to keep it as it is.
    Last edited by keith6110; 07-17-2012 at 03:53 PM

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

No...when he drives it he gets shit broken. Once on our way TO MOD, he thought he had a broken axle, he has a hard time getting it in and out of his apartment due to the speed bumps, and my favorite, hydrolocked it driving in terrential rains! LOL. He is a hazard thats why he doesnt drive it! LOL

wow, that's unfortunate lol.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast