The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car Window Tint

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Car Window Tint

Hey guys I have an appointment to get my windows tinted this weekend and would like some suggestions on what you think looks best. I live in Ohio and the front limit is 50% whilst the back can anything you want. I was thinking maybe 50% on front 35 on back...Tacky?....or maybe 50 or 35 all the way around. Thanks in advance for suggestions. Also a bit off topic but I want to post a thread about an upcoming car show in Ohio July 27 28 29 Cruisefest Nationals.. where would be the best place to post that on here??

First time getting tint on a car? if you tinting for privacy and staying legal id go 20 strip 50 front and 20 rear

35 is pretty light 50% looks like nothing. 20% is comfortable.
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    stay legal to save your money, but i have 28% and enjoy how they look and still legal

Do you guys think it would look tacky to get 50 up front then 35 or 20 in the back?

well in my opinion you don't want to go too extreme of a difference, I personally like a look where it flows a little better, 50 up front and 35 in the back might not be too bad. when you go to get them tinted ask them if you can see them together against your car before you decide the % of tint you want. that what I always do, nothing like getting it done and not liking it.

I have and 50 does not differ much from 35..just wanted darker in back.cuz I legally can:p

nice. I didn't think it would be too bad, I just hate seeing those cars with 5% in the back and 50% in the front or none in the front at all.... looks stupid retarded. lol.

50% front and 35% back here in VA. I have it and it doesn't look bad. Your interior colour makes a big difference. Mine is tan, so it seems lighter, but my friends who have grey or black definitely look darker, although the levels are the same as mine.

I have been stopped for tint checking before, so it's better to stay legal. Most SUVs and mini vans have very dark 20% or even 5% in the back and light in the front, and it doesn't look too bad.

I think im going with 50 front 35 back. Unless someone else can make a better case. Thanks guys.

I just seen 50% front 35% in the back on a silver G8, it looks pretty good, I would go with that.
    Last edited by STrYkeR; 07-19-2012 at 09:13 AM

Thanks guys 50 35 it is