The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fix LOGIN

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

fix LOGIN

SOMEONE really need to fix tha login, everytime i try it says my password is bad and than its a pain in tha ass to change it, than when i do change it, the security questionaire thing is INCORRECT when it is CLEARLY CORRECT and PERFECT spelling.. lol its just a headache and an hour just to read a few faqs about my G... sorry not complainning.. just need some better login in stuff..

2kGblackONblack4g64

i never had a problem with the login, never had any issues receiving a lost password or anything

Me either @ least not now lol
    GWAP STACKIN MAKE'S IT HAPPEN

Quote Originally Posted by 00LeibyRacing View Post
    SOMEONE really need to fix tha login, everytime i try it says my password is bad and than its a pain in tha ass to change it, than when i do change it, the security questionaire thing is INCORRECT when it is CLEARLY CORRECT and PERFECT spelling.. lol its just a headache and an hour just to read a few faqs about my G... sorry not complainning.. just need some better login in stuff..
    It seems you logged in just fine, as you were able to post a thread. Do yourself a favor and write down your password or something. No one else has a problem logging in.

I'm curious... What was the security question you were given, and more importantly, what was your answer?

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

[QUOTE=polishmafia;756435]It seems you logged in just fine, as you were able to post a thread. Do yourself a favor and write down your password or something. No one else has a problem logging in.QUOTE]

Damnit polish thats not fair, you cant just come on and type in the same shit im typing in and hit the "submit Reply" button before me, its rude...........

Sorry, I had to

lmfao. damn yaLL killed me.
    security question i get is "whos tha author of "lone survivor"".....or whos the 3rd president of tha USA..?..
    Marcus Luttrell
    Thomas Jefferson....
    -it says incorrect login so i have to reload tha page a few times.til it goes thru.. when clearly the correct answer was given.
    but EVERY single time i sign in i have to change my password its just annoying..
    im 21 years old guys i dont need to write my password down lolol i have not smoked my memory away yet

2kGblackONblack4g64

does everyone get the same security question? lol i think its funny how neither have anything to do with this page... i had to google "lone survivor"..lol

2kGblackONblack4g64

I checked over your account settings... I honestly don't know what to tell ya. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Try these things, they may help:
    1. Clear your entire browsing history and cookies
    2. Always make sure to include the "www" in the address (https://www.thegalantcenter.org/)
    3. Check the "Remember Me" box when you log in

Hope that helps,

yeah, clear cookies.

str8 no worries, just figured i wouldnt be tha only one...
    now yall pointin fingers at my computer..lol
    ill just sign off my macintosh classic and tie it to my rear bumper

2kGblackONblack4g64