The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Deleted thread

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Deleted thread

I wasn't sure where else to post this. But I know some of you didn't like that i "cheated" to get 50 posts, and I understand that, that is fair. But is there any way to "redeem" myself to be able to post these for sale yet? This is the best place to sell them and I wanted to apologize for what I did. Mods weren't responding to pm's so i figured some would be able to help me out here. Thanks!

prove urself to be an active member of the forum, contributing and helping others and asking for help urself and then u will be able to sell/trade here on TGC

Your posts will show truly what u r here for.
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I've been a member here since late 2010 and I barely have 79 posts with this one. I was embarrassed to post here at first even though I shouldn't have been. I don't think there really was a need to "cheat" just to sell some stuff. Patience is the key to everything. You won't get anywhere if your desperate or in a hurry to get something done. If you really wanted to sell something that bad you could have just tried to put it up on Craigslist or eBay. But like how spdracr and QnzMostWanted both said, your post will determine what you are here for and if the mods think you have proven yourself, then you will get the privlage to be able to buy or sell here in our community. Just remember that everyone here started from the very bottom and eventually worked their way up to be able to have the privlages that they now have.
    Last edited by ALCALA; 07-26-2012 at 03:51 AM

Quote Originally Posted by djouw View Post
    I wasn't sure where else to post this. But I know some of you didn't like that i "cheated" to get 50 posts, and I understand that, that is fair. But is there any way to "redeem" myself to be able to post these for sale yet? This is the best place to sell them and I wanted to apologize for what I did. Mods weren't responding to pm's so i figured some would be able to help me out here. Thanks!
    Which mods did you send a PM to?

You posted a bunch of useless messages, and yet you knew the rules and, as stated above, said the rules are fair. But yet you continued to post messages for no reason other to be able to sell things?

We've seen new people like you come and go many, many times before. The admin staff is here to protect its members. Don't take it personally. You have this one and only chance... Your post count has been reset to zero. Make your posts count - I'll be watching.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by djouw View Post
    I was the one to close your post. Like you said, you cheated. I closed your post because if you can cheat your way to 50 posts, how can I trust you not to cheat our members with a sale. I am here to protect our members.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    The admin staff is here to protect its members.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6 View Post
    I am here to protect our members.
    I hope everyone here realizes the point we both are making. We aren't assholes here to ruin your day. We are watching out for ALL of our fellow Gs.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    I hope everyone here realizes the point we both are making. We aren't assholes here to ruin your day. We are watching out for ALL of our fellow Gs.
    Some people might not see it that way no matter how much u try to explain but it is what it is. after the big scam from that Florida member who was supposedly selling JDM parts I am very very cautious who I buy from since I was in that group buy.
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Thank you for the second chance guys, I really appreciate it. I will try my best not to mess it up!
    I tried PMing krazienluv10 and pinoyesv6, with no response. Thanks again for the response!