The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: East Coast MOD 2012

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 90 of 90
    So I decided to make an event on Facebook for a little hang out afterwards. Since my girlfriend and mom weren't huge on a BBQ and pool party at my house with strange new people I opted to go with a place I used to work at. The Tortilla Press Cantina! Happy Hour specials start at 4. The food and drinks are great. One of the best jobs I've ever had bartending/server solely because of the free amazing food! It's also right off of major highways and 15-20 minutes from the MOD location. There is a business next door that is no longer open with a lot of parking in front and on the side, so it would lend well to a group from a car show. This could be a nice hangout with our cars as well as have the ability to grab some great Mexican food and a drink or two for our passengers...or ourselves! Let me know what you guys that are going think. I've also put it out there on the Cruise to MOD event and the actual MOD 2012 event pages.

http://www.facebook.com/events/396256923775486/

Can't make it, the G isn't working and I dont trust the daily driver, it already has over 200,000 miles.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Me and my last minute mods....exhaust is on a UPS truck somewhere. If all goes to plan it will be installed the day before MOD.

Hope the Galants show up in big numbers, I need some nostalgia in my life.

Any 8G guys interested in a Freedom Design strut tower brace, $15 and I"ll bring it to MOD for you.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

I'm glad to see u r back playing with the galant George especially since u have a much more fun toy to play with :-)

As for me I'm trying to bring it all in one color instead of JDM parts mismatching. Engine bay is half way there aand brembos are half done since I ran out of candy so waiting on the emergency shipment.

Also I won't be cruising since ill have a booth foe Chaotic Coating and I need to be there at 7am to set up my area.

Wish me luck with the car. It's getting close.
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    Me and my last minute mods....exhaust is on a UPS truck somewhere. If all goes to plan it will be installed the day before MOD.

Hope the Galants show up in big numbers, I need some nostalgia in my life.

Any 8G guys interested in a Freedom Design strut tower brace, $15 and I"ll bring it to MOD for you.
    I'm interested. I'll give the money to my brother since I have to work that day. :( 99galantES Thanks

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

i may or may not make it......

i need to get new rear tires, and pray my clutch holds...... as well as a bunch of other things lol

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    i may or may not make it......

i need to get new rear tires, and pray my clutch holds...... as well as a bunch of other things lol
    How bad is the clutch??
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    How bad is the clutch??
    the clutch shoudl hold. it just engages like crap and grips like crap. it's just overall crap

i'm worried more about other stuff. i will be giving the car a once over tomorrow and see if the car is in the mood. i just put a new battery in it tonight.

pain in the ass car lol

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    I'm glad to see u r back playing with the galant George especially since u have a much more fun toy to play with :-).
    Galant was sold and has been gone for a while now. I was referring to exhaust for the Evo. Just saying it would be nice to see a solid Galant turnout since I don't see many 7G's and 8G's on the road anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    I'm interested. I'll give the money to my brother since I have to work that day. :( 99galantES Thanks
    Send me an e-mail at [email protected] so your brother and I are able to get in touch at the event.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Wtb evo 8/9 or x spare tire/donut. I'll be at mod day if u or any of your buddy wants to sell their. Please pm me for pricing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345