The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: park/neutral switch problem wont go in reverse

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

park/neutral switch problem wont go in reverse

i put a new park neutral position switch on my car and now it wont go in reverse and it moves in all my gears idk what im doing wrong can someone help me its a 00 2.4L galant

Either look at my threads or search park nuetral switch I took mine apart a while ago check make sure its about the same other than that I dunno.

i tried searching and u got alot of post to go through man anyway u got a link to that

will that shaft everything goes around pull out of the trans cause mine felt like it did

I don't think I pulled on iT and I did this about 2 years ago. Sorry I think all I did was unbolt it and take the l shape thing and everything off then cleaned around it and put it all back on.

idk whats going on with it i tried pushing it backwards and its like reverse is locked and it wont park every gear i go in will make the car go forward when i hit the gas

Sorry man I dunno search around for the 8 g repair manual and then see if they can explain I think I just looked on there to diassemble.