The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EUDM Headlamps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 44

EUDM Headlamps

Anyone know where I can get some EUDM black housed headlamps for a decent price?

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Thanks Wetamup2k3g. I'm trying to stay away from the JDM look. I want to try and do a EUDM look. I know that it's almost impossible to do since EUDM and JDM are damn near one in the same; but there are a few parts out there that I have my mind set on to try and customize my G a lil differently from everyone elses.

oem EUDM is JDM. all EUDM cars were made in japan. it wouldb better to refer to that segment as worldspec since everything they have in europe was available in japan first. the only markets that were unique were north america and taiwan. there are however rare JDM packages like VRG faceleft and vrm. if you wanted to be unique look up the taiwanese variants, or EUDM aftermarket and JDM aftermartket, as not many have been done if any in the us. what parts specifically r u trying to track down?
    Last edited by Reelax; 03-05-2012 at 01:04 PM

2 pieced black housed headlamps and VR-G front and rear bumper and sideskirts.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstop11 View Post
    2 pieced black housed headlamps and VR-G front and rear bumper and sideskirts.
    those are all JDM/WORLDspec. which version of the VRG? also which version of the 2 piece heads: there are amber corner flush, amber corner raised, and clear corner flush (the headlights themselves are the same and the corners can be found separately). the 2 piece heads were standard on many pre-facelift (PFL) versions of the worldspec 8G. some other places to look at other than europe and japan are asian countries like the philippines, south america, the caribbean, and the middle east. further if you can, look for the LHD version in non-british influenced countries so that your beam pattern will be correct over here (u won't be blinding oncoming traffic).
    Last edited by Reelax; 03-05-2012 at 03:12 PM

VRG facelift, world spec bumper and the clear corners flushed. I have an 01 3.0L V6 ES.
    Last edited by pittstop11; 03-05-2012 at 02:58 PM

VRG 2.5L V6 and I want the clear corner flushed headlamps. Everything PFL.
    just so u know, the PFL VRG is the popular one here, at one point was more popular than the VR4 front on this board, so it isn't really that unique... the one that would set a car apart would be the VRG facelift version, which hasn't been completed here stateside yet or is just hiding. this one (with the optional splitters):

I edited the last message to reflect my mistake. I actually meant that one minus the splitters.

there was at least one example of this bumper in the US that a member was selling (w/o splitters) but i don't know if another member picked it up or installed it. you can always try TRIGGERMAUVE as he is able to source used JDM front ends. some of our european members also might be able to source it as well as some of our australian / new zealand members. good luck and great choices!

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Corey2kg was selling the one pictured some time ago I think that the one reelax is referring to, so ask corey

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post

I wouldn't mind opening my garage to this!!

That VRG front clip is awesome.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Im definitely going to try and pull this off with a lil bit of my own flavor. Getting my girl out of the paint shop this week so look out for my build thread.

I can supply that bumper as I removed it from my gdi legnum as for the headlights they're merly a. NZ new 2 piece headlight,not eudm at all
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    just so u know, the PFL VRG is the popular one here, at one point was more popular than the VR4 front on this board, so it isn't really that unique... the one that would set a car apart would be the VRG facelift version, which hasn't been completed here stateside yet or is just hiding. this one (with the optional splitters):

I have this bumper with fogs sitting in my garage for like a yr now lol I think I'm the only one who has it and Corey was selling it for me since I barely was on here
    Last edited by 99galantES; 03-08-2012 at 02:00 PM

«Carlos»

Quote Originally Posted by 99galantES View Post
    I have this bumper with fogs sitting in my garage for like a yr now lol I think I'm the only one who has it and Corey was selling it for me since I barely was on here
    Can I PM you about it?

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    I can supply that bumper as I removed it from my gdi legnum as for the headlights they're merly a. NZ new 2 piece headlight,not eudm at all
    Any chance that you might be able to locate a pair for me?

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar

Icon13

Can I PM you about it?
    Yes lol

«Carlos»

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast