The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Introduction

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Introduction

Recently purchased a 2002 Galant ES, as it's my first car I'm counting on these forums to clue me in on how to maintain and mod this car. I posted yesterday in the wrong section and already found the members to be helpful and friendly disregarding my inexperience.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I'm from Maryland, currently in the Howard County area. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from you.

Thanks

More Marylanders yay!! Welcome to TGC, I'm in Glen Burnie, about 20 minutes from Columbia and ten minutes south of Baltimore. Post pics of your car when you get a chance.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Welcome to TGC! You can pretty much learn any and everything about your car form this forum, Im on here almost everyday reading and I've learned more in the past 2 weeks or so than I have in the last 5 years of owning and maintaining my car. Ive been a member for years but just recently dove into the forum to really learn about everything I want to do.

Welcome and just like squareone said ..this forum is all you really need :)

Welcome to TGC!

Welcome, hope you stay awhile.

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to TGC!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. And thanks especially to wetamup2k3g for telling me about Crazy Ray's. I'm planning a visit on Sunday to check out the place and see what I can find.

Right now, my plans for the car just include upgrading the interior a bit... With a headunit and customizing the dash with trim and a gauge bezel. After that, who knows... I've been checking out the projects forums and am blown away with what people have done with their galants.

I'll try to post some pictures of the car tomorrow, hopefully by the afternoon.

Experienced TGC Member
    Good luck wit it and keep us posted on the progress,you will find all you need to know on here.i was blown away also when i WAS INTRODUCED TO tgc.mad crazy on the stuff i found here.never thought a galant can go this far,hahaha!