The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: headliner

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

headliner

so my headliner is sagging like crazy and i want to reupholster it but not quite sure how to access it. do i need to take out the dash and take off all of the pillars?

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

I've done this before. You will have to remove all side pillars and dome light/lights (if you have both) remove the seal on the sunroof and the sunroof module...( you know the thing that controls your sunroof!!!) if you have one. Remove the sun visors. If you must also remove the belts latched on the side of the pillars if they are on your way. As long as you have the tools for it, you should have no problem. It's a simple bolt off and on, clip off and on. No need to remove the dash hope this helps!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by drm3613; 08-11-2012 at 01:54 PM

cool thanks a lot man.yeah i clipped the sunroof controls and do the pillars just clip off as well? and what do you mean remove the seal on the sunroof?

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

If I had the extra cash I would get some1 to make a rubber headliner 4 me
    GWAP STACKIN MAKE'S IT HAPPEN