The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: this forum is dead

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 182
    Banned

this forum is dead

whats going on? i see alot of nice cars.. ive decided to fix my galant up rather then sell it.. i got a ton of questions but this forum is completely dead...no offence but...wow..

maybe its just me.. maybe im rubbing people the wrong way i just dont know but ive been a member of a ton of forums and in my opinion this one is so slow i dont know why the owner would even re-register it next year..

tell me im wrong.

You're wrong.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    You're wrong.
    well when i see 5 posts a day.. just leads me to believe its a lil slow.

We're busy prepping for Zombie Day sorry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    We're busy prepping for Zombie Day sorry
    must be... ive been looking for a "g-spot" because someone posted they got a set of suspension bushings from a "g-spot"... no luck yet hadnt heard back yet.

well why don't just private message members rather than making multiple threads. Like pm me for questions, if I can't answer it I will reroute you to a another member that also frequents this forum. Fast and easy.

I never seen a fish just hop up into the frying pan..

So you say your looking for answers? Guess what any question you have I can almost garrentee has been answered before! Try searching around the fourm first and not have everyone else do the leg work for you cause that type of talk isn't gonna get you anywhere around these parts.
    Ooh yea your wrong!!!

Friggin noobs!

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ES View Post
    whats going on? i see alot of nice cars.. ive decided to fix my galant up rather then sell it.. i got a ton of questions but this forum is completely dead...no offence but...wow..

maybe its just me.. maybe im rubbing people the wrong way i just dont know but ive been a member of a ton of forums and in my opinion this one is so slow i dont know why the owner would even re-register it next year..

tell me im wrong.
    maybe because all your questions have been answered so many times over the years that most members don't want to answer them again. try searching the forum, chances are almost everything you will ever need is here and a member has already tried it or modified it or fixed it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    well why don't just private message members rather than making multiple threads. Like pm me for questions, if I can't answer it I will reroute you to a another member that also frequents this forum. Fast and easy.
    1) guy says "i got bushings from g-spot"
    2) i asked whats "g-spot"

so...youre saying i should have known "g-spot"was a member here and i should have PM'D him?... if i knew he was a member i would have..

Banned
    ive spent countless hours looking at old threads... i dug one up from over 5 years ago.. and asked if anyone local could help me out for some cash... nothing.. so if im not using the search feature how did i dig up that and other threads?

5 posts a day? I check up on here every day and every day I have to read thru anywhere from 80-150 posts. Except for the weekends when we are out doing something. This is a Galant forum, they didn't sell like Civics or Corollas or Mustangs or a number of other high-volume cars, so the forum won't be as active as some of those other places. Also, our off-topic section ain't as active simply because it's not a lot of members. Also, someone earlier this summer surmised that the boards are slower than usual because it's summertime. People are out, diggin into projects, among other things, and aren't making the time to post up on here.

Your ton of questions could be answered by more effective searching. People don't always feel like answering the same thing over and over again if it's got a thread covering it. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon, the horn's location? Something you can find with a keyless entry transmitter and an open hood. Keep an open mind, search, and stick around for a while and see if things don't get more lively for you.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ES View Post
    ive spent countless hours looking at old threads... i dug one up from over 5 years ago.. and asked if anyone local could help me out for some cash... nothing.. so if im not using the search feature how did i dig up that and other threads?
    if it's something you can't find then ask. just so you know how much info is archived on these boards: you dug up a thread from 5 years ago... i've answered questions in threads twice as old as that.

Also there is a general question thread
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=44997
    You have a question post it here not in other peoples build threads!!!!
    And there's no such thing as a g spot bushing....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    if it's something you can't find then ask. just so you know how much info is archived on these boards: you dug up a thread from 5 years ago... i've answered questions in threads twice as old as that.
    ur an admin, please delet my account i dont want nothing else to do with this site.

Honestly, please do not be this guy.....

You can come out of this clean all you need to is actually read what we post and not keep second guessing. And it's the wheel bearing that causes the wobbble wobble wind noise not the control arm bushings. But if you're inclined to getting those bushing go to www.energysuspensionparts.com for all your bushing needs!
    Last edited by G-spot; 08-14-2012 at 06:28 PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Also there is a general question thread
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=44997
    You have a question post it here not in other peoples build threads!!!!
    And there's no such thing as a g spot bushing....
    so..... when guy posts an item in his build thread an item he got.....

NOBODY is allowed to say "hey i need that where'd you get it?"

I'm putting in over 60 hours a week for work so I can finish my turbo build before mod lol. Explains my inactivity

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

So I can admit when I fuck up. Didn't notice the part about the horn being dead/inop. However, in the ten minute search, I found plenty threads on what to do to diagnose the problem. There is no pic however. But a 30-second google search did the trick. More effective searching.

I had this long drawn out response to try to bridge the gap here, but fuck it, after seeing the "delete my account" post, fuck it. Nobody owes anybody anything, and for somebody who says they have plenty experience around cars acting this noobish and getting frustrated like this, it's really nothing civil left to be said. Good luck, really, because you're gonna need it.

-Greg

damn thats a lot of red nuggies lol that was quick.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

lol this site isn't THAT slow.

I imagine OP is a member of other sites but doesn't frequent them, based on his ignorance to forum etiquette and lack of forum IQ.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast