The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: no galant is worth 3k..idiots fix them up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31
    Banned

no galant is worth 3k..idiots fix them up.

delete my account.. i dont want any bullshit from you bitches coming into my email.. you and your faggot friends can go fuck yourselves.. with your stupid galants with body kits on them.. do you know how stupid that makes you guys look?

galants are only worth 2 thousand..... even with 5 thusand dollars worth of neon kits and shogun clips on them.. and the black light interiors... so fuck you and delete my account.

LMAO name one member with a neon kit.
    Body kits? I think most of us have (Japan oem) mitsubishi body parts.

Go get a car payment please. Or trade in your 33 scraps of metal for that 01 excursion.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Banned
    you guys look so lame... putting wings on ur galants and neon lights... blacklight interiors...

galants are so cheaply made... why not just get a 7 series or 5 series bmw...galants are shitty... not even good gas mileage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    LMAO name one member with a neon kit.
    Body kits? I think most of us have (Japan oem) mitsubishi body parts.

Go get a car payment please. Or trade in your 33 scraps of metal for that 01 excursion.
    ur in PA.. you are most likely a wigger... and actually think trunk wings are ...cool.

Banned
    "rotor glow"? are you serious? that is so fucken lame...tell me you didnt put lights on ur rotors.....

u probably did... and you probably think it looks cool...

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ES View Post
    ur in PA.. you are most likely a wigger... and actually think trunk wings are ...cool.
    ACTUALLY, I live in the middle of fucking nowhere where the nearest walmart is over an hour away? Anything else tough guy?

"rotor glow"? are you serious? that is so fucken lame...tell me you didnt put lights on ur rotors.....

u probably did... and you probably think it looks cool...
    It's a OEM MITSUBISHI COLOR CODE. Did you know color codes were given NAMES????

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

lol this dude called you a wigger from PA.. who even uses tha term wigger anymore.
    rotor glow is sweet bro dont hate what you wishin 4 lol.

dont you have a horn to go find???

2kGblackONblack4g64

Not even worth the flame I've been saving for a noob such as this.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Wow bitches get flamed off here too. I approve.

Banned
    you guys are funny

Icon14

you guys look so lame... putting wings on ur galants and neon lights... blacklight interiors...

galants are so cheaply made... why not just get a 7 series or 5 series bmw...galants are shitty... not even good gas mileage.
    Ok fuck this. Go suck a sick dick you dumb piece of shit. Why get a seven series? They have more problems mile for mile than galants. You bought a problem galant. Both of mine have been trouble free and have only needed maintenance. No failures. So fuck off. You've been reported so they'll erase your login and block your IP address so you can't come back under a different name. Suck these nuts you bitch made noob.

-Greg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Ok fuck this. Go suck a sick dick you dumb piece of shit. Why get a seven series? They have more problems mile for mile than galants. You bought a problem galant. Both of mine have been trouble free and have only needed maintenance. No failures. So fuck off. You've been reported so they'll erase your login and block your IP address so you can't come back under a different name. Suck these nuts you bitch made noob.
    good..thats what i wanted..thank you for doing what i wanted.

your galant is worth half of what u put in it... and youre a fat ass.

you must be a gay black dude...out here...they drive caprices , chargers magnums, tahoes.......galants?...lol

you guys move too quickly. you gotta find out where they live first. whats the fun of just booting him out of here.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Your welcome, it's been a while since I said some greasy shit over the internet to someone who don't matter. Real muthafuckas drive what they like, I like Galants so fuck what a hater got to say. I'd rather my cars look good, chargers and bubbles and shit is ugly to me. My galant is worth around 5k because unlike you I got the top of the line GTZ and all I did was put wheels and tints, it came with the sound system. So I got $4100 in my car. See, I'm smarter than you. Anything else, this flame fest is amusing to me.

Oh, and I'm the first one to say I'm fat. Shit don't bother me, my fat ass has turned down more pussy than you'll ever get, so fuck it.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    you guys move too quickly. you gotta find out where they live first. whats the fun of just booting him out of here.
    lol! We don't see too many tards like this around. My bad for being a little rusty.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

All im going to say is, you said 20 years of driving, so mid thirties, which is an estimate. Grow up, stop acting like a child. Yea, galants are cheaply made? psh. Why dont you ask Keith why he got another galant, because his last one saved his mother fucking life! Who cares if we put money into a "cheap ass car", it will still be worth alot more than most of those in your list.

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

isnt he in soCal somewhere tho? lol i think i read one of his posts tryin to get someone to help him

2kGblackONblack4g64

Brandon, he a Internet thug, he'll never tell us where he stay. Me, I live across from marley Station mall in Glen Burnie, come see me.

-Greg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00LeibyRacing View Post
    isnt he in soCal somewhere tho? lol i think i read one of his posts tryin to get someone to help him
    what about it? 204th and western...whenever u want.

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Just get me the ip and ill shoot it to my buddies for a 30 yard ping, we can take a members ride i havent had to gut anyone since the sandbox, i do miss the feeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast