The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: no galant is worth 3k..idiots fix them up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    omg!!! thread win!!! his guy is an idiot. . . "wigger" priceless

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    Just get me the ip and ill shoot it to my buddies for a 30 yard ping, we can take a members ride i havent had to gut anyone since the sandbox, i do miss the feeling.
    admins.....

this member just said he was going to find my location... get a group of people..and assault me...

are you going to take action or shall i?

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    Just get me the ip and ill shoot it to my buddies for a 30 yard ping, we can take a members ride i havent had to gut anyone since the sandbox, i do miss the feeling.
    lol don't say that! ^^^ If something happens to him in the next week or so; they will suspect you xD

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    omg!!! thread win!!! his guy is an idiot. . . "wigger" priceless
    a white guy that trys to act black...ever heard of that? its really big on the east coast and in the south

"admins, he threatened me, my pussy hurt, ow."
    Bitch made. Shit is funny. All the bitch come out now lol.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    he seems like the kind of guy that calls the cops right before hes gonna get in a fight so he doesnt get hurt lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    he seems like the kind of guy that calls the cops right before hes gonna get in a fight so he doesnt get hurt lol
    im on parole..why would i fight? or call the cops?

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ES View Post
    admins.....

this member just said he was going to find my location... get a group of people..and assault me...

are you going to take action or shall i?
    sorry Eric I have your ip address as well doing a search while I type this. you could of came clean after I help answer your questions but instead absorbing the knowledge, you got stupid with us especially to those who came up and helped you. Well guess what? We can get stupid too. This isn't the Eclipse forums where they would post up your ip address, home address, phone number(s), your name, family names, your social accounts like facebook (etc.) for all the rest of the forum to see. I'm not like that but there are those who wouldn't mind spilling a little infomation out to the public.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    sorry Eric I have your ip address as well doing a search while I type this. you could of came clean after I help answer your questions but instead absorbing the knowledge, you got stupid with us especially to those who came up and helped you. Well guess what? We can get stupid too. This isn't the Eclipse forums where they would post up your ip address, home address, phone number(s), your name, family names, your social accounts like facebook (etc.) for all the rest of the forum to see. I'm not like that but there are those who wouldn't mind spilling a little infomation out to the public.
    i dont care what you do.. i know people who got my back.. im not some hick from PA.. i know people.. i know some south siders... know some bloods...i got a few toys...anyone wants to come over i got something.. plus my people on my block got my back.. so whatever.. did 7 years as a combat engineer air assault..been locked up... so im ready..

Thread closed.

We've seen these people before. They are unhappy in life and want to spread around their unhappiness.
    Last edited by qnz; 08-15-2012 at 01:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    you guys move too quickly. you gotta find out where they live first. whats the fun of just booting him out of here.
    I got you Brandon.

Normally I wouldn't post this stuff, but considering some of the rather racist remarks towards respected members, here is the IP he was posting from.

The IP Address is: 76.167.35.71
    The host name is: cpe-76-167-35-71.socal.res.rr.com

Have at it y'all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12