Thread: FSE Rising Rate FPR from RPW *Updated - PICS*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    cut me some slack bro it's my 1st FPR
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

BlankMan
    Hey FPR team - couple questions hope y'all can answer...

1) Does your MPG suffer with the increased pressure?
    2) Will the injectors or stock pump be affected by the increased pressure?
    3) Any other negatives from yer experience on the FPR?

Thanks

J

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey FPR team - couple questions hope y'all can answer...

Thanks

J</div>

1- if your worried about mpg drive stock..simple as that
    2-your injectors will thank u..I think they have to work less or something around those lines. the fuel pump is a true POS so replacing that will comein due time
    3-worse case scenario..yea as bad as you can imagine...realistically once its tuned by a pro on a dyno just remember two settings street and track and you should be good to go

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey FPR team - couple questions hope y'all can answer...

Thanks

J</div>

1- if your worried about mpg drive stock..simple as that
    2-your injectors will thank u..I think they have to work less or something around those lines. the fuel pump is a true POS so replacing that will comein due time
    3-worse case scenario..yea as bad as you can imagine...realistically once its tuned by a pro on a dyno just remember two settings street and track and you should be good to go</div>
    Just to elaborate on that:
    1a-Like any other mod, you're mileage will decrease because you're gonna be testing it all the time..
    2a-Depending on where you go with your upgrades. Any kind of FI will want more fuel, but also bigger injectors.
    3a-I had mine tuned on the dyno. I went from 48psi to 60psi. (measured at idle) At 60psi and no other changes I gained 1.3HP to the wheels. That's on a V6, stock injectors, stock pump. So yea, it should be set it and forget it.

As stated way back in this post's first life. I take no responsibility for any damage as a result of modifications you make to your car.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

yay i installed the regulator hehe with some help of my friend. :evil: my friend told me i didnt need to tee the pressure line, all he did was put a cap on the stock one... was that right?? i know fishboy and at a couple other sites said i should tee it, right now it works fine but not sure... am i better off teeing it???
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

BlankMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>1- if your worried about mpg drive stock..simple as that</div>

Um - no thanks - I just need to be able to $budget$ accordingly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>As stated way back in this post's first life. I take no responsibility for any damage as a result of modifications you make to your car.</div>

Aw, Chip, and here I thought I could get you to pay for a new engine if I could just blow this one.. :jester:

Seriously, thanks for the input guys.

J

okay i just put a tee on it anyways, didnt feel a difference at all with it on, but ohhh well, thanks for all the info guys!!!
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    okay i just put a tee on it anyways, didnt feel a difference at all with it on, but ohhh well, thanks for all the info guys!!!
    Its not something your going to feel any difference on until its tuned, maybe not even then. All it does is makes sure the fuel supply is there at a constant rate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123