The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official pictures of the new paint job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Dude, is it a bad thing that I'm getting a boner from those pics? Your car is fucking killer man! I love it. I know the guys at the Rage forum will love it too. Lol
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Sweeeeeetttt! TIRE SHINE APPLIED FTW!!! LOL! Looking good bro ;)
    This is my favorite pic below! Is it just the lighting in this pic below, or is your passenger rear tire chewed up on the outside?

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Thank you for all the compliments everyone! It really makes it that much better when people recognize all the hard work I've put in.

Will, the tire isn't chewed up. The location with the abandoned building is gravel and that part of the tire dont really touch the pavement so driving to the next location the ravel on the inside wore off but the ravel on the outside stayed giving it the illusion that its chewed up.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Got BabyG back last night from the detailers and she looks phenomenal. There is still a little peel but it is out of our hands. We didnt color sand due to we were running out of paint so my detailer was only able to smooth out the clear leaving the orange peel from the color behind. Still though, $900 paint job and she looks pretty decent! I finally bought a DD as well so she will sit in the garage most of the time now. Unless, it is really nice out, turbo weather, or going to meets, the track, etc.

Well, I'll stop blabbin' here she is.

Next is to clean up the engine bay, i.e. the valve cover, fuse box cover, the wiring and hopefully relocate the battery and some mount inserts. All in time though, money is goin to be tight now that I got a car payment. lol
    Nice G ride man congrats on the paint job. Man, dnt feel bad about having a car payment. Shiat I got a car payment 2 @ least u building up credit 4 n the future u know so look @ it as a positive thing.
    GWAP STACKIN MAKE'S IT HAPPEN

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Thank you for all the compliments everyone! It really makes it that much better when people recognize all the hard work I've put in.

Will, the tire isn't chewed up. The location with the abandoned building is gravel and that part of the tire dont really touch the pavement so driving to the next location the ravel on the inside wore off but the ravel on the outside stayed giving it the illusion that its chewed up.
    Ah ha! I was gonna say I know those are brand new tires lol Keep up the good work bro!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12