The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2011 lowering springs help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

2011 lowering springs help

I am trying to lower my 2011 galant and cant find springs for this year does anyone know where to get them brand part number and where to buy them would be great. Thanks Eric

look up springs for an 06+ eclipse

Is there any problems fitting or is it a direct bolt in and how much do they lower the car compaired to the eclipse

direct bolt in, and they lower the same

make sure you you get parts for the same engine... 4G i4 parts for 9G i4 and 4G v6 parts for 9G v6. the suspension parts can be used across engine type, and will fit, but the difference in weight across engines will affect performance and final lowering heights, so if possible just stick to the parts for the engine type that you have.

thanks guys just ordered my springs

I would just drop the front only. front dont drop enough and the rear drop too much.

Ended up ordering the tein lowering springs

You should post some pics after you get those bad boys installed. Also, how much do they lower the car?

Will update when I get them and there installed should look good with the 18s I just picked up

Quote Originally Posted by eric2d3d View Post
    Will update when I get them and there installed should look good with the 18s I just picked up
    my 9g has some 18's on it, lets see some pics when its all done so I can decide if I wanna get mine done.

Here's a pic with the new rims still no springs yet

Looks good man, lowering it sets this car off a lot! I must order springs soon! Can I ask what site you ordered from?

I ordered them from andy auto parts they were 225 shipped

Sweet, how much did it lower?

Sweet, might have to check those out then

any pics on the coils? close ups perhaps?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Hey guys, I also have a 2011 and its sitting on 20" right now, I want to lower the car a few inches, but I noticed that my front wheels are a inch higher that my back wheels, my question is can I just dropped the front wheels with a lowering kit or do I need to replaced all 4 springs? What options do I have ? I don't want my back wheels scraping, though..Thank you, great forum ...keep it up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast