The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2011 lowering springs help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    how about some megan coilovers? it will get you exactly the height you want
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by rasskt View Post
    Hey guys, I also have a 2011 and its sitting on 20" right now, I want to lower the car a few inches, but I noticed that my front wheels are a inch higher that my back wheels, my question is can I just dropped the front wheels with a lowering kit or do I need to replaced all 4 springs? What options do I have ? I don't want my back wheels scraping, though..Thank you, great forum ...keep it up!
    You should check out my thread a few down from this one about springs.

BTW, I bought my Tein S Tech springs from AutoAnything on Black Friday and cost me only $137 shipped!

Coilovers are nice, but even the cheapest ones....Megan, are still in the $900 range.

Ok Whip402, i'm going to check it out...thanks...How those Teins working for you, I've seen them and the price looks great, although I heard they not at smooth like H&R or Eibach, what's your take?

I bought new front struts and rear shocks also after the pics were taken. I find that the car rides smooth as glass. I don't have a single problem or complaint with them. It feels just as good if not better than stock IMO.

I'd probably go with the 06 + springs just like everyone else though. The rear will still drop too much and you can do the mod I did to raise it up. When I ordered from AutoAnything, I did order 06 springs, but they have the wrong part numbers in their system. Order 07 Eclipse springs in whatever engine size you have if you order from them. My struts/shocks came from JustSuspenion and only came to $235 shipped. I had a FaceBook discount.

Thanks Whip, I actually read your previous post and I like the idea of raising the rear ones. For now I'm going with 1.4" front 1.3" back see what kind of drop I get.
    appreciate all your help

Quote Originally Posted by rasskt View Post
    Thanks Whip, I actually read your previous post and I like the idea of raising the rear ones. For now I'm going with 1.4" front 1.3" back see what kind of drop I get.
    appreciate all your help
    Bro you post pics of your lowering job please, I am sorta old school not too crazy about the drop low look however interested in droping it even all the way around making it look leveled and eliminating the big gaps when I put on rims I wonder if 1 " is enough to get the look I want. Hot Whip that is a nice blue never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by xcube View Post
    Bro you post pics of your lowering job please, I am sorta old school not too crazy about the drop low look however interested in droping it even all the way around making it look leveled and eliminating the big gaps when I put on rims I wonder if 1 " is enough to get the look I want. Hot Whip that is a nice blue never seen it.
    Everything is in my thread I posted not to long ago.

Here's the link:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...s-Will-it-work

@xcube i dropped my car with the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (6046-140), i got 1" all around, now my car is still not even, so I'm planning on doing @HotWhip402 tricks, using the booster donuts for the back, that should give me a 1" gap all around. I do have a question though...if anyone after lowering car get weird clicking noises coming out of the front and back, my car runs fine and its usually when i'm driving slow..any idea why I get clunking noises after dropped my car?
    "Super clean but it's super mean" Wiz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12