The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ebay 3g eclipse t3 manifold

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Ebay 3g eclipse t3 manifold

I'm doing some research for a distant future project and found it.

Has anyone used or know of anyone using it? In your knowledgeable opinion do you think it will fit? I don't want opinion saying it looks like it would fit. I know it looks that way, and its supposedly designed to fit 4g64 3g's, It puts the compressor on top of the starter but has an angle to clear it. And it should be easier to fit the downpipe than using a dsm t3 manny. And its cast Iron so it should be durable.

I'm talking about this one:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/GSP-Cast-T3-...f6848f&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 08-31-2012 at 05:45 PM

4g64T 5spd

You could. But u need to custom made the downpipe. And make sure it clears your radiator. Give a worlds. U need a t3 turbo. For that price. Ummm. Good chance it would crack.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    You could. But u need to custom made the downpipe. And make sure it clears your radiator. Give a worlds. U need a t3 turbo. For that price. Ummm. Good chance it would crack.
    I know, with a dsm t3 I would need a custom DP too and it needs like a 180* angle, so with this one it should be easier, and I think I would need a slim fan, with this ebay one DP is custom but it looks that it would be easier to make it.

Of course I need a t3 turbo, I know many people using ebay cast iron stuff with great results, and obviously ebay tubular is even worse and there is still people getting good results with those.

4g64T 5spd

it fits im using it with my holset the runners are a little small if you've done the dohc swap but for the sohc it would be fine. i bought it just to try it out and its been working good made a little over 400whp with it so i guess it was worth the money

Last edited by underated; 09-01-2012 at 02:03 PM
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

underated for FTMW!!
    That valcover looks great.

So everything clears, starter, ac compressor, etc.. Would a stock radiator fit with the fans or are slim fans needed?

and the DP looks that it is easier to route than this:
    DSM Manny
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 09-01-2012 at 05:45 PM

4g64T 5spd

i dont have ac but it would fit with the right kind of downpipe. clears starter fine even with bigger turbos with large compressor housings. ive got a mishimoto evo radiator so it dual core with dual 14" slim fans. if your using the stock radiator and stock fans it might fit but it would be better to use slim fans if clearance is an issue.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports