The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What kind of headlights are these?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    that would be the silver car right above with the evo wing with the extra lip

I color matched my headlights like the super VR4

Im thinking to do the same when I get my JDM front

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HondaKillerGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I color matched my headlights like the super VR4 Â*

Im thinking to do the same when I get my JDM front </div>
    Hey HondaKiller did you get a whole new body paint???
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HondaKillerGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I color matched my headlights like the super VR4 Â*

Im thinking to do the same when I get my JDM front </div>

YO them bitches looks hot,, u got any pic of it on Silver G

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Hey HondaKiller did you get a whole new body paint???</div>

No, just the hood and bumper (the color is darker)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>

YO them bitches looks hot,, u got any pic of it on Silver G</div>

Sorry, no pics of them in a silver car

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HondaKillerGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Sorry, no pics of them in a silver car </div>

ok than,, i know i prob wont do this mod,, but what u just bought red spray paint and opened the housing and paint it red, ?????????/ :?:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HondaKillerGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Sorry, no pics of them in a silver car </div>

ok than,, i know i prob wont do this mod,, but what u just bought red spray paint and opened the housing and paint it red, ?????????/ :?: </div>

Nope, these are color matched to my car, using the same body color

Black Magic
    can i paint my 2001 headlights like that in black or would it be the same as the 2002's. if so it would probably be easier for my to just get a pair of 2002 headlights, no?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chromEd)</div><div class='quotemain'>can i paint my 2001 headlights like that in black or would it be the same as the 2002's. Â*if so it would probably be easier for my to just get a pair of 2002 headlights, no?</div>

The 2002 headlights are painted in a charcoal gray color, but you can paint yours any color you want. Also it will be easier to get a pair of new headlamps but you will spend (waste) a lot of money on these, which are the same except for the color

Black Magic
    im just afraid of putting my headlights in the oven

ur gonna have to use hi temp paint right?

When I finally get around to it, I'm pulling my '99's apart and painting the insides black. There is no reason to buy the 2002-2003 headlights. Your best bet is to find someone with a 2002-2003 that wants to trade thier lights for the chrome ones.

I plan on using high temp paint, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary. I mean look at HondaKillerGTZ's lights, he color matched his and that paint isn't high temp paint.

why do u gotta put your headlights in the oven ed? - - - - -if you're talking bout pulling it apart, just heat it up w/ a hairdryer, pull it apart, when the sticky goo warms up, and paint it, let it dry, then put it back togehter w/ silicone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no sense in wasting $$$$ to get the 02,03's headlights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) - i think i'ma paint my housing silver!!
    Semper Fi'

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i just ran into this post now, but i had definately been thinking about this same mod. I am definately doing it.
    -Pedro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12