The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 03 galant convert into an 01 look

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Showing results 161 to 180 of 219
    Quote Originally Posted by SNWFLK View Post
    Coming along good, I'm trying to hurry as well. Piecing together what I can for the meet. Any planned stops along the way? I'll be leaving from Orlando anyway

Meet up with me and another member here on the west coast
    More info on that soon

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black8GV6 View Post
    You have a big to-do list, better get started. Mines almost ready for the meet. Just gotta wet sand some 8Gb headlights then install them.
    Not all of it will be finished. You can point out all the things that didn't get done at the meet :)
    I will try to do as much as i can

Coming along good, I'm trying to hurry as well. Piecing together what I can for the meet. Any planned stops along the way? I'll be leaving from Orlando anyway
    First stop will be the Home Depot at the Lee rd exit. Early morning. We can exchange numbers and work from there

Quote Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
    Meet up with me and another member here on the west coast
    More info on that soon

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
    Alright cool deal!

Quote Originally Posted by gallant View Post
    First stop will be the Home Depot at the Lee rd exit. Early morning. We can exchange numbers and work from there
    Perfect that's on the way.

What i have done

What i want to do next dynamat the roof before installing the headliner and find replacement molded carpet (black)

Headliner looks good I need to do mine, and I found cheap molded carpet on ebay, got mine replaced for like $100. Your PM box is full btw

Wat?! $100? Shiet. Premolded?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Ya man, premolded. And it was somewhere in that ball park. Mine was factory replacement beige, and I'm trying to locate the sellers info on ebay now but no such luck. I'd hit up ebay though. He had others as well, but you could also find some with a lil thicker plush and extra backing for a lil more searching Google.

Edit:
    Sellers name is "Alphaautomotive"
    $90.00

Hells yeah!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Ya man, premolded. And it was somewhere in that ball park. Mine was factory replacement beige, and I'm trying to locate the sellers info on ebay now but no such luck. I'd hit up ebay though. He had others as well, but you could also find some with a lil thicker plush and extra backing for a lil more searching Google.

Edit:
    Sellers name is "Alphaautomotive"
    $90.00
    Post the link. Im trying to buy a black one by the end of this month

Beautiful! Very clean.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Post the link. Im trying to buy a black one by the end of this month
    Here ya go
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2003-Mi...b70135&vxp=mtr

Preping the roof for the new drip molding to prevent future rust. Galants are getting old and time is not on our side. New clips because the old ones are weakened from the Florida sun. Should be taking the carpet out next.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Damn I'm jumping on this too, My carpet is beat to hell. Headliner looks solid, I wish I could do that, I suck at that stuff.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Damn i need those drip moldings too

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Damn I'm jumping on this too, My carpet is beat to hell. Headliner looks solid, I wish I could do that, I suck at that stuff.
    For the headliner it was my first time messing with fabric and it was quite simple if you take your time. Thanks for the compliment. If you have a build thread let us know how it goes. If I get enough time I want to do the trunk too
    Damn i need those drip moldings too
    I pick the moldings from the best looking Galant in the junk yard. Cleaned them up and painted them to look like new but the clips must be new. Clips from dealer came out to $60 ish
    Preventative maintenance is always good for an old car

Nice yeah I went to upull in orlando there were a few galants but not much. Even a white GTZ with side moldings I considered grabbing but great idea on the moldings I may do that myself

Update
    Looks awesome bro!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nice yeah I went to upull in orlando there were a few galants but not much. Even a white GTZ with side moldings I considered grabbing but great idea on the moldings I may do that myself
    I was originally talking about the drip moldings that go on the top of the roof but the GTZ side moldings from that same jy i have at the house lol
    Does it look familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by 1skglnt View Post
    Looks awesome bro!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Thank you :)

Haha we were on the same page and yup that was the one. I wanted that rear bumper as well but walked away from it. I ripped off those window visors and then when I noticed the drivers was cracked in half I stopped lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast