The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lower control arm bolt part #?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Lower control arm bolt part #?

Anyone know the part number to #2? And does anyone know if the washer and nut come with it? My local Mitsu wants 20 bucks just for the bolt each. I'm replacing the control arms and would like to have the bolts handy if I have to cut the old ones out.

Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Anyone know the part number to #2? And does anyone know if the washer and nut come with it? My local Mitsu wants 20 bucks just for the bolt each. I'm replacing the control arms and would like to have the bolts handy if I have to cut the old ones out.

i can call my local dealer tomorrow and find out.if not i can also go to my local J Y and grab couple if you would like and ship them to you.saw some when i went just last week.let me know.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    MB242334 is the part number and the dealer should be charging around 9-10 bucks for each bolt so it should be 20 bucks for both not one. if you need anything else part number wise let me know
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Just soak them in pb blaster the day before. I would be shocked if you had an issue with them. The few Minnesota 8g/3g's I've experienced this bolt with have come out just fine.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

thanks guys! oemmitsuparts have them for roughly $7. if they dont come out atleast i know where to get one.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.