The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: uh oh!

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Showing results 381 to 400 of 1335
    Matt, that sounds good. I'm bone stock save for a removed intake resonator, so I'd think it'd be easy to give me a base tune or something (i'm not 100% on the terminology). I'd need to learn Ecuflash and the sort, and perhaps a wideband installed, but I'm definitely interested. I can't make a move until the first of year financially, but keep me in mind, I definitely want to learn more.

Sorry for the threadjack Marc!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

uh oh!

I want to know more about tuning too. I know we have to get a tactrix 2.0 cable, wideband and log the car and send the files. Just wondering can 99 v6 ECUs be flashed or would I have to swap out the ECU?

Sorry for being off topic, back to the tumbler, wouldn't these look sick on it:
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8357/8...3155ded5_z.jpg

Omg I fell in love with those meisters on an evo x I've been seeing around on the interwebs. *fap* *fap* But I'm still hell bent on those damn rota torque I had on ivory
    http://rimtuck.com/search/thumbnails...i&model=Galant

Oh yes walked out this morning to snow and saw her snarling at me like "Clean me off and lets go" LOL! I swear I have a thing for picking cars with that little bit extra.

The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member
    Those wheels had the best look on the car man, I still stare at the photos from the shoot we did of Ivory and they just scream "come at me!!" Put that wheel setup on Tumbler and it is going to look sinister as fawk!

http://www.canibeat.com/wp-content/u...k_Evo_X_14.jpg

That evo x? he's local to me, see him at a bunch of meets.

Torques doe :/

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    Those wheels had the best look on the car man, I still stare at the photos from the shoot we did of Ivory and they just scream "come at me!!" Put that wheel setup on Tumbler and it is going to look sinister as fawk!
    Hell yeah! Me too. The wheel design on the body just looks so fookin tough!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    http://www.canibeat.com/wp-content/u...k_Evo_X_14.jpg

That evo x? he's local to me, see him at a bunch of meets.

Torques doe :/
    Yep thats the X. I watched his build on evoxforums. pretty awesome looking car.
    Lol and its my car not yours you dont need to worry about what wheels I put on :)
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

My dream wheel has been the Rota Torque's ever since I saw them on Ivory. That will be my final wheel on my car I think...

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Haha Rota Torque Club Unite! HAHA. The wheel design is different than the Cr kai's and I like the torques better honestly.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You like the Torque better because its cheaper.

Rotas as dream wheel....:door:

Since when are you psychic? O_o Cool!! Youre about as good as Ms Cleo though. Dont let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Yup so......catback, fpr and fuel rail, greddy oil sandwich plate, turbo feed and drain fittings, intercooler and piping all ordered. Waiting to see what injectors I go with.....only thing left is a turbo outlet flange, oil pan fitting, -an fittings, pushlock line LOL!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Marc, I would suggest getting an evo 8 oil filter housing rather than using a sandwich plate, there are two ports on it that you can open up for your feedline and your oil pressure gauge sender if you get one, direct bolt on too, and it allows you to easily run an oil cooler and prevents the oil filter from hanging lower than necessary. While you're down there I would suggest getting either an OEM evo oil pan baffle or a tomei piece. Just some thoughts. :) Can't wait to see the numbers when you're done.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

yeah I saw that in your thread and was like wth? o_O thats news to me that the housing just bolts up. I'll run with the sandwich adapter for the time being since its already ordered and had a good experience with the greddy one. I will definitely pick up the evo housing though. super convenient. I actually plan on having a baffle fabbed when the 64 pan comes off ;)
    Hah and I seem to have a good hand for picking galants. I have a feeling the Tumbler is going to make torque like Ivory with more power.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

If your interested in a evo8 oil pan with windage tray and oil pick up I have one collecting dust...

Turbo outlet flange, Evo 8 oil pan, baffle, oil pick up ordered (thanks Dion!) Pretty much just injectors now which I am bidding/waiting on.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Very welcome buddy, looks like tumbler will be boosted veeeeeeeeery soon..

*sinister laugh* ^__^
    Hopefully the auto trans will hold up until I can get the manual tranny in.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

All depends on how heavy your foot is lmao if it was me not long at all. I don't get along we'll with auto's

Me either :(
    HAHA. I'm going to have to tune it to let the torque come on smoothly and gradually cause I'm going to burry my foot just to hear it LMAO
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

3k and above should be adequate

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast