The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2012 galant custom work?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

2012 galant custom work?

Alright I've been looking at posts on here for a while looking for advice, most of it was helpful or set me in the right direction. I decided to join myself and I was wondering if anybody could give me any suggestions/ things to do to make my car look mean/sound mean without voiding the warrant. I looked around for eyelids for my car but all I could find was this website http://www.autokitsx.com/imagenes/pr...-%20copia.html. I don't know there's anyplace cheaper to get eyelids or not. I am also thinking about body kits. It's a 2012 galant SE stacked w/leather,nav and all that fun stuff.
    Any help is appreciated thank you!

You could add eye lids, tint windows, and tint tail lights.
    Is it ricey?

Those are a few suggestions but you got to come up with your own style and then you can create the mean look your trying to go for. Like if you think of what you want to do in photoshop or something and then try and go for that goal.
    Is it ricey?

Do you know where I can get eyelids for my car? I've searched all over but only found that website. The windows are tinted I should of said that lol but the lights are not.

I can't remember the site but there is a place where you can get fiber glass eye lids for around $113 or something around that. But you can just use vinyl's they look just as good. A good place to go is Rvinyl.com
    Is it ricey?

I think you're thinking about the website I listed. I'm just hesistant on the Smoked lights because I don't want to screw up taking out the headlights/taillights I'll have to research it though. Thanks alot for your help!

It's actually very easy. At least on the older models. I assume it would be the same. Take the bulbs out of your lights by lifting up the carpeting from the trunk wall and then their should be 2-3 ratchet bolts to unscrew and then the casing should just slide right out. Now I am going by the older 9th gen tail lights not the 2011-2012 ugly looking ones. I really don't know why they went with that design. It reminds me to much of a Toyota Camry. If the lights are blacked out I think that design could look very mean though.
    Is it ricey?

http://www.aftermarketautoshop.com/c...-lamps-lights/ . I was thinking about getting the overlays but might just goby tint film. I know the headlights and taillights don't look as good as earlier models.

Personally if your going to go with film make sure that you have a heat gun and preparation spray for the film to stick. I'm not sure if you have had any experience with that. I would go with the all blacked out look rather than the reverse lights showing.
    Is it ricey?

I used nightshades on mine. You can look at it in my garage if you want.
    Is it ricey?