The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Galant in MD

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

New Galant in MD

Hey everyone, I just purchased my 2007 galant about a week ago and stumbled across this forum a few days back, it looks like a good group of people on here so i decided to join up. I threw some wax on it last night so Ill post up a few pics of the car and maybe some future plans, im not new to modding cars so hopefully I can make this 9th gen stand out a bit on here. Look forward to being part of this community. -S. Davidson
    The day i brought it home

Removed "Galant" emblem

My very amature wax job

Welcome! Glad that you started off by posting some pictures!

Welcome to TGC! More MD members yay!!! She's looking good there, hope you enjoy the site!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Welcome to TGC!

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Welcome!

Thanks alot guys! wetamup2k3g, is there much of a scene in your part of md? around here theres a few guys with subarus and hondas but no modded mitsubishis here at all

Every now and again I'll see some but not too much. I live a couple blocks away from chavezeclipse from club 3G and there's a couple 3G guys in Baltimore (3G's are third-gen Eclipses), but it''s not too many Galants. Kolio is in Baltimore, but he has his Galant as a second car now, and WhiteGalant in Glen Burnie is selling his. There's a new guy that inherited an OG's Galant in Catonsville, and tamim13 is down in Montgomery County, and Mante is in Prince Georges. xd-01 has a built monster in Montgomery County too. I know I'm missing some guys but there's a few of us around. We got guys in DE too that's not too far. So we got some folk around!

-Greg

Nice dude! Sounds like a pretty close knit community, that's awesome, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Every now and again I'll see some but not too much. I live a couple blocks away from chavezeclipse from club 3G and there's a couple 3G guys in Baltimore (3G's are third-gen Eclipses), but it''s not too many Galants. Kolio is in Baltimore, but he has his Galant as a second car now, and WhiteGalant in Glen Burnie is selling his. There's a new guy that inherited an OG's Galant in Catonsville, and tamim13 is down in Montgomery County, and Mante is in Prince Georges. xd-01 has a built monster in Montgomery County too. I know I'm missing some guys but there's a few of us around. We got guys in DE too that's not too far. So we got some folk around!
    i'm still around. the car gets driven alot more now that gas is $4.20 a gallon for premium in the BMW lol

we have alot of mambers around but we never meet up anymore

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    we have alot of mambers around but we never meet up anymore
    yup.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Yeah gas is getting out of hand, I go to Sam's Club or BJ's as much as possible, I paid $3.98 for premium yesterday. My schedule has gotten increasingly busier, but I'd be down for some meets sometime. I'll be at East MOD, that's for sure!

-Greg

Where and what is east mod? Pardon my ignorance like I said I'm new to the Mitsubishi scene

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Yeah gas is getting out of hand, I go to Sam's Club or BJ's as much as possible, I paid $3.98 for premium yesterday. My schedule has gotten increasingly busier, but I'd be down for some meets sometime. I'll be at East MOD, that's for sure!
    my tune on the beamer does't like cheap gas. i only put in 93

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Welcome 2 TGC!
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

hey whats up also from baltimore md

welcome to the club!! im in Rockville but originaly from Long island

Quote Originally Posted by sdavidson7014 View Post
    Where and what is east mod? Pardon my ignorance like I said I'm new to the Mitsubishi scene
    http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/j.../owners-day.do

Last year was fun, try to come on out and hang!

-Greg

awesome dude if i can get off work im going to try to make it out to this one for sure!

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition