The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new kid on the block

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

new kid on the block

Hey TGC folks, im anthony and ive owned my 8g galant for about 8 months now. so far i really love this car! its got about 107k on right now. Its a 2002 2.4l pretty stock so far all ive done is a timing belt, water pump, balance shaft belt, all the pulleys, alt belt and drive belt. battery, ngk plugs, and a air filter. i change the oil every 3k. i did a little bit of paint work. some of the interior trim like the radio trim, guauge trim, and trim around the shifter i paint black with bright purple splatter. im not into go fast parts, im looking for the low and slow style. i have M2 springs and KYB struts im getting strut mounts so it will ride alright. i have an alpine radio with a bit of bumb, 1 12" kicker comp with a 200watt mono bazooka amp.

im from RI! any locals with galant ever want to meet heres my facebook add me https://www.facebook.com/#!/anthony.delbonis

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Welcome 2 TGC! Pic of your paint job on the interior? Sounds interesting
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

i want to go the trim piece with the on the door with the window switches in it. i also want to paint the dash semi gloss black with purple splater on the vents. i had the dash sticker bombed but it didnt last the stickers came up. i got pics of that too if you wanna see? and i did all leds for my interior. gauges and dome light. :p

and you cant tell in my first pic but i did the purple splatter on the fog light trim and the grill pieces. it came out very well.

Welcome to TGC!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"