The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gauge lights

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Gauge lights

I searched and didn't find anything I needed.

I hate my gauge lights. How big of a project is it to change them? What size bulbs are they?

Thanks.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I searched and didn't find anything I needed.

I hate my gauge lights. How big of a project is it to change them? What size bulbs are they?

Thanks.
    all my interior lights are also orange, I want to change them to blue. I would also like the information.

I'm not sure how much of a project it is with the 9G gauges unfortunately. Hopefully a 9G aficionado can chime in, it's as simple as changing bulbs on the 8G, but the 9 has that electroluminescent blue IIRC.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

I personally like the blue gauges it goes well with my head unit and blue freshener fan that glows blue. So it all goes pretty well. I have to get a brighter led light for my dome but I got purple ones in with purple and black seats.

I'm going to get this fabric spray stuff (simply spray) and get the floors black and maybe think about the mats purple but I think that would be a bit much so I just will go with black

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qdywvo
    Is it ricey?

The newer 9G's have reddish orange..... I want all of it blue.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Call the dealer and ask them what kind of bulb is used to replace some burned out cluster bulbs. Chances are they're just 194 bulbs like they have been since the dawn of time in which case the swap to blue LED's goes the same way as it does for 8g's and the Eclipses too.

They are SMD bulbs on the 05-09 models i believe
    Is it ricey?

same here, my car is blue, I want my lights blue.