The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsustyle Fall Dyno day at MAP

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Mitsustyle Fall Dyno day at MAP

Rather than trying to come up with a good information page, I'm just going to quote goodhart from dsmtuners. Should be a fun day for anybody that is able to make it. I'll be on the dyno for some legit 6g75 numbers and a few 3G guys in the area will be on the dyno also.

MitsuStyle Fall Dyno Day
    Sat, Oct 20th, 2012
    First car ON THE ROLLERS at 11AM!
    Hosted by MAPerformance, in Plymouth MN on their DynoJet AWD Dyno!

REGISTER HERE
    http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...13456&psmode=3

Rules:
    $55 for 3 pulls if you pre-register online (Paypal).
    $65 for 3 pulls if you register day-of (cash).
    Mitsu based cars have priority.
    Includes wideband & printouts.
    Must sign a waiver before the car goes on the dyno.

Top Mitsubishi-powered dyno number (hp) will be presented with a trophy, along with the pull-off winners.

Prizes:
    As usual, we have a bunch of prizes donated from several of our sponsors and from ads on the site. There will be a drawing held after the DSM Pull-off (~4pm), but YOU MUST SIGN UP BETWEEN NOON AND 2PM. No more showing up at the end of the day, throwing you hat in, and then leaving with your booty. The only exception here is those who are dynoing. If your car is on the dyno & you're prepping your car or whatever, you're free to sign up until just before the drawing. Everyone else *must* sign up between 12 and 2pm.

Other Stuff:
    Like usual we will be grilling, so we'll have burgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, chips, pop, water, etc on hand. Bring some cash for food and drinks, we'll have some stuff on the house (chips and whatnot). I'll have STICKERS for sale, as well as tshirts and maybe some other stuff. Remember, ALL PROCEEDS go back into the SITE, we keep $0!

If you want to dyno, follow the link above and sign up. Do whatever you can to make sure your car is in tip-top shape before showing up, heck, make sure its ready to rock a week before the event so when the day comes we can just hang out and have fun!

Remember this is not just for Mitsubishi based cars, this is a come one, come all event. Tell your friends, regardless or make or model they can dyno!
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

The rollers are calling my name!

Yes they are. Especially now that your MSD is in.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Just you wait. Once the wires and T bolts are in it's going to be wicked even compared to now.

About time - the both of you!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Don't you nag! I'll give you one ride in it and you'll understand why I took my time.