The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car questions

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Car questions

So I've been thinking about my next car I can't decide. Keep it with the Mitsu"s and get a 09 Eclipse GT or get a Dodge Charger 07 V8/Super Bee
    Is it ricey?

Out of the two, i would go with the charger. But personally, after having this 9g for several years, im definitely not going for any type of FWD vehicle. I'd go for AWD. RWD is fun tho.

I think it depends on what you want to do with the car. is it going to be a dail driver that your going to modyfy slowly? or a crazy track car. I live in Boston so fwd def helps me out during the cold days. Both those cars have alot of great aspects to them. Also I dont know if gas prices are any concern. its your choice, in the end your going to be the one driving it.

I think I'll end up sticking with the Mitsu. The more I look at it the more I want it. I love the nice slick coupe look. See the end result of all of this would be I would get a EvoX but they are a little out of my price range. Also with gas prices on the rise constantly the 09 GT will have better mileage. It's also cheaper too surprising but it is. I just love the performance of the Charger. Sucks I don't live in Florida where it would be nice to have. I live in North East PA. So it's all the seasons here; extremely hot in the summer extremely cold in the winter.
    Is it ricey?

I feel you on that! sometimes I wish i lived in Florida aswell. I had an eclipse gsx for awhile and it was a very fun car to mess around with, it turned alot of heads. well which ever way you go with, post some pics up once you get it. If not the galants are not bad either. They have some room to customize to your taste. you can always get aftermarket parts which fit the eclipse and put them on the galant.