The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGC logo Contest time!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 59

TGC logo Contest time!!!

Alright guys, as you see we have updated the forum with VB4 and a new theme, but one thing we are missing is a awesome new logo for the site. The staff has talked this over and thought it would be fun to run a contest for a new logo giving you guys the chance to have your hand in the forum design.

Here is how this will work, everyone will get one month to design their logo and upload it to this thread, we will then take a vote on which logo we want to be at the top of our page. After we have a winner we will then use that logo with this theme and the winner will get lifetime patronship courtesy of TGC for your efforts in helping make the forum better for all.

With that said if lets see what you guys got and good luck

TGC staff.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Visions are flowing I got this yall
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

A couple more things:

1) Contest ends November 20th
    2) There are two logos, one in the top-left and one in the bottom-right. The large banner (top-left) should display our full name (The Galant Center) and the bottom logo should display our initials (TGC). Any capitalization is accepted!
    3) Please try to use a transparent background if possible. That way the logos will flow with the gradients in the background
    4) PNG format preferred

Good luck!
    Last edited by Voodoo; 10-21-2012 at 12:58 AM

Here's my submission!

That is sexy!

I mean... what are the min and max dimensions? Resolution? And can I put boobs instead of spaces?

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Oh I was going to do a pic of 6-9G fronts TGC across ...OK ?
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Other than the rules stated above, anything goes! Go nuts guys!

Quick question. What is the maximum dimensions (in pixels) of both banners (h x w) ? I'm assuming that we should provide with a reasonable size preference?

Quote Originally Posted by gojirars View Post
    Quick question. What is the maximum dimensions (in pixels) of both banners (h x w) ? I'm assuming that we should provide with a reasonable size preference?
    Let's try to keep it under 600x200 (w x h) for the top banner. The text shouldn't be much bigger than the logo that's already in place, and that will leave a little extra room for graphics and such. Bottom logo should just be the initials in a slightly smaller font, similar to the size of the one that's already there, with the addition of graphics if applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Let's try to keep it under 600x200 (w x h) for the top banner. The text shouldn't be much bigger than the logo that's already in place, and that will leave a little extra room for graphics and such. Bottom logo should just be the initials in a slightly smaller font, similar to the size of the one that's already there, with the addition of graphics if applicable.

Awesome, just gotta make sure haha.

Just over a week left, guys! Let's see some of your ideas!

Time's up! Get those submissions in!

Just pm them to you? I'm missing the part where I'm supposed to submit them haha. Thanks!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Oh yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention that. Either PM them to me or post them here in the thread. Let me know if you need me to modify the attachment policies to make the whole files fit

I like it, gojirars! Thanks for the submission! Keep 'em coming, guys!

I want to see more, sadly I don't exactly excel at making banners so I won't be participating but I'm keeping an eye to see others work. I like this first submission.

Only 1 submission? If nobody else has anything, then gojirars will win by default

Please submit more tgc! I can't just be the only one...

TGC logo Contest time!!!

I had an idea but not very good at such computer programs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast