The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vibrant O2 Xygen Sensor Installation

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    ISMASG90

Icon5 Vibrant O2 Xygen Sensor Installation

Hellooooo TGC! Let's get right to the point. Ok so I bought a CEL eliminator from HorsePowerFreaks, but it didn't come with instructions on how to install it. My question is, does anyone here knows how to install this "fouler/defouler?" If you know how to install it, please reply with an answer. Thanks!

Re: Vibrant O2 Xygen Sensor Installation

Its pretty much an adapter to move the O2 out of direct exhaust flow. All you need to do is remove the last oxygen sensor, place the "adapter" in place of the O2 (with a little anti seize) and then place the O2 in the new location on the adapter, also with a bit of anti seize.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ISMASG90
    This is what the adapter came with and I don't know what those two black metal things are for:
    Last edited by ISMASG90; 10-26-2012 at 07:25 PM

Re: Vibrant O2 Xygen Sensor Installation

Those are snap rings, it looks like you only need the "barrel" looking part.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ISMASG90
    If is not to much to ask, can you provide me with an image of what the "barrel" looks like, please? I couldn't find it online.

ISMASG90
    Sigh* Finally, I managed to put the black metal "C's" inside the barrel. Now is just about time to test it! Thanks for your help bro.

ISMASG90
    I have good news. This defouler actually worked! :D The check engine light is off now.