Do u have the I4 or V6?
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintergalant
    Do u have the I4 or V6?
    I-4
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Cool congrats on the swap!!!!
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane
    Do u have the I4 or V6?
    I-4
    So that leaves 1 title to be had......the 1st V6 swap. Who's gonna be the first??????

Congratulations Shane.....can't wait to see some pics.

good shit, shane - -ur the 1st, homie - - - now u know u gots to come to the meet in s.fl on june 7th, so i cans check it out yo!!! gonna have to push it on
    sawgrass expwy.!! - -

be safe
    Semper Fi'

Thanks for all the congrats everyone, i have the pics.. Im sending them to Mante to host for me. so when he gets them he will post them.. I never knew how cool to be the first 2 do this swap, this is pretty damn snazzy..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by balln8g
    Do u have the I4 or V6?
    I-4
    So that leaves 1 title to be had......the 1st V6 swap. Who's gonna be the first??????
    Well talked to the wife and that was shot down really fast so im out :cry:
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

what's up with the pics?
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

ill hopefully be puttin the manual or teptronic in mine my dis summer..... and my motor is a v6... just gotta find a good transmission and a good place that will put it all in for a good price
    Diego

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Galant
    what's up with the pics?
    Well mante has the pics, as well as Qzfinest, just waiting for them to host them for me..

what's up with the pics?
    Well mante has the pics, as well as Qzfinest, just waiting for them to host them for me..
    common mante or Qzfinest PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!! yall probably makin us wait on purpose to see them pics!! lol
    Diego

email me the pics, ill put them up for you in two seconds.

[email protected]
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    what's up with the pics?
    common mante or Qzfinest PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!! yall probably makin us wait on purpose to see them pics!! lol
    Manteeeeeeeeeeeeeee,, Denveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr LET ME SEE THEM PICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. PLZZZZZZ PRETTY PLZ WITH SUGAR ON TOP.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Im not sure how long this will be available but the link is below

Shanes Pics

b-boy_sky
    That's sweet.....you don't know how bad that makes me want to tackle this project on my own galant. Congrats.....

damnnn i just nutt myself!!!! i wanna get dat!! i wish i could just walk out the door get me a transmission put it in and drive!! but i guess ill have to wait.... but i think im leaning towards techtronic...
    Diego

Xska55
    looks sick man how longdid the job take and how much did it run you?

i can't get the pics downloaded to my pc....help? :cry: cuz i wanna see it too.
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

FinalLast
    that is hot!!
    damn sweet
    wish i had the balls go thru with it
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xska55
    looks sick man how longdid the job take and how much did it run you?
    The whole thing would have only taken one day, but the slave cylinder was missing so i had to wait until that friday for it to be put in.. So three days for the full install.. i will put up more pics when my new Sparco Pedals, and Sparco shift knob come in..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast