The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Erebuni 384 bumper fog lights

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    GoCar Galant

Erebuni 384 bumper fog lights

I have had my kit done for a while now, but have not got around to getting the foglights to fill the holes yet. Now I really want them, but I am not sure which ones will fit flush and what kind to get. Anyone that has them in this bumper or knows what size and kind to get can you let me know? Thanks a lot.

Tiptronic
    talk to vegasmatt. hes got the same kit. not sure if hes got the foglights to match, but he might be able to help

1NastyGalant
    i just got like rubber pipe fittings and fastened the fogs in them then fastened them to the lip on the inside of the bumper. I think theyre for pvc pipes. theyre just round hollow rubber pipe things from home depot.

GoCar Galant

Fog Lights

Thanks for the reply, but what I was really looking for was what size the fog lights you have are and what company makes them. If you could get back on that I would appreciate it. Thanks.

1NastyGalant
    Mine were called roadboys. Dont get them, lol. they fit perfect but they broke like a month later. just try any of the smaller round ones. the size can kinda vary. Just get the smallest ones.