The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7" tablet installs

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

7" tablet installs

Has anyone installed any 7" tablets into a 8g gallant/legnum?

I was given a nexus 16gb tablet for my bday, and now I am chasing down a Audison bit one to so I can do a really nice install.

I was working on this project before I got into an accident. Here's what I started. Its a 7" ASUS

TURBO= in the making.......

thanks for the reply. Unlike the iPad mini it does not have a magnetic/metal backing so I cant do a magnetic mounting .

I am going to have to do some kind of drop down mounting or similar.

ok after doing some research, I have come to the conclusion the following is needed for what I have in mind.

Nexus 7 3g ( should be out now) or a ipad mini ( lord forbid I get an apple product lol )
    a sound processor such as one of the following. audison bitone, alpine or similar or if in semi budget mode a really good EQ.
    the sound processor would then allow me to have three pairs of rca's out for fronts rears and subs. and from there it would be like a normal car audio system. front speakers sub/s and 2 amps.

as the year goes on I shall slowly build the above up and install next summer.

ok at a quick glance this is what I came up with to what I would find minimal.

Nexus 7 ( need a 3g or a net capable wmart phone to blue tooth with )
    Pioneer DEQ7600 ( EQ )
    Lanzar MXA414 ( 4ch )
    F - JBL P660c
    R - JBL P963

Lanzar MXA1600 ( Mono )
    - JBL W12GTi MkII

and ofc there would be the wiring on top and the sub enclosure etc.

imo this is something I would aim for at bare minimum, if you have tonnes of cash go audison bitone with nice install.
    Last edited by Oggie; 11-26-2012 at 04:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Oggie View Post
    ok after doing some research, I have come to the conclusion the following is needed for what I have in mind.

Nexus 7 3g ( should be out now) or a ipad mini ( lord forbid I get an apple product lol )
    a sound processor such as one of the following. audison bitone, alpine or similar or if in semi budget mode a really good EQ.
    the sound processor would then allow me to have three pairs of rca's out for fronts rears and subs. and from there it would be like a normal car audio system. front speakers sub/s and 2 amps.

as the year goes on I shall slowly build the above up and install next summer.

ok at a quick glance this is what I came up with to what I would find minimal.

Nexus 7 ( need a 3g or a net capable wmart phone to blue tooth with )
    Pioneer DEQ7600 ( EQ )
    Lanzar MXA414 ( 4ch )
    F - JBL P660c
    R - JBL P963

Lanzar MXA1600 ( Mono )
    - JBL W12GTi MkII

and ofc there would be the wiring on top and the sub enclosure etc.

imo this is something I would aim for at bare minimum, if you have tonnes of cash go audison bitone with nice install.
    I like the audison bit one but for that money I'll just buy a pioneer or alpine ondash navi to make life easier. LOL

This is the one I'm going to use for my tablet. This amplifier uses a similar chip to the amplifier found in Pioneer. 4x50W Quad Bridge Power Amplifier and will save you couple of hundreds.

TURBO= in the making.......

whast ripping me up is my fave net radio stations seemed to have closed for what ever reasons
    Frisky Radio
    Digitally Imported "Club Sounds"
    and Raunchy Rhythms .

but yeah that lil device you linked on a pic.. I seen something like that before. oh and quinten sent me an email mentioning a dash/guage cluster on a really nice car. omg its sexy as hell. looks like some thing the jetsons would have,