The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help Me GALANT 2003 RPM and ViBRATiOns

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    loop_sv

Help Me GALANT 2003 RPM and ViBRATiOns

Hi Greetings from El Salvador.
    I have a 2003 Galant 2.4 Automatic. Lately I've had problems.

for a while, the car vibrates and down the revolutions in D, or P when the car is stopped at a stoplight. And is more intense when you turn the air conditioning while the car is stationary and in D. Also vibrates and lower revolutions when I move the steering wheel or when in R

I went to a workshop, where I was told I could be wrong, the throttle body or IAC valve.
    Then some familaires in USA, they sent a throttle body and the IAC valve (used) But the surprise was that the throttle body was different with my Galant.
    According to some mechanical diagrams, the throttle body of my Galant is a car Mitsubishi Diamante

We tested the throttle body (used) and they sent me did not work, followed with vibration and low revs.

Researching on the Internet, be mentioned that the IAC valve or it may be the MAF sensor. But the IAC valve can be damaged when removing or cleaning, so I have not changed.

The question is: Has anyone had this problem? What do I do? Can the MAF sensor or IAC vualvula?

Thanks for your time greetings.
    If you are Spanish, respond in Spanish, if I translate it no problem XD

Re: Help Me GALANT 2003 RPM and ViBRATiOns

Las vibraciones no tienen nade que ver con el IAC ó el throttle body, simplemente son los soportes del motor y el de la transmicion, los hules se gastaron y es tiempo de cambiarlos.

For those looking, its the motor mounts, I said the TB and IAC have nothing to do with the vibrations he is noticing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

check engine mounts/supports sir

loop_sv
    Soberbio!! (expresión de admiración) oakrdrs187 Gracias mi estimado eso no lo sabia y serán todo los soportes?? de hecho fÃ*jate que cambie 1 que va justo en el centro, y lo cambie porque estaba rajado el hule, pero en este PaÃ*s de mierda donde vivo hehe no halle el original asÃ* que mandamos hacer uno hechizo. Entonces son otros que pueden estar gastados los buscare o si tienes imágenes de donde van esos soportes y el de la transmisión. Gracias oakrdrs187 ahorita mismo veo eso!!!!!!!!

Superb! (expression of admiration) oakrdrs187 Thanks my dear I did not know and are all brackets?? actually look to change one that goes right in the center, and change it because it was cracked rubber, but in this fucking country where I live hehe not find the original so do send one spell. So are others that can be worn or if you will search where are those pictures of brackets and transmission. Thanks oakrdrs187 right now I see that!!!

loop_sv
    thankss Gshark!! excellent