The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Hellaflush" movement..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 71

"Hellaflush" movement..

I just had a general question for all you 8G owners. I was wondering what you all thought of the Hellaflush movement. I personally think its fucking retarded, but I wanna hear all your input, so open this up dawg. :}
    If you ain't first, you're last.

Re: "Hellaflush" movement..

Unsafe, unreliable, unstable.... stupid.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

What I hate the most is the stretched tires and even more if the lip of the wheel is sticking out ugh...

4g64T 5spd

Stance movement is as far as I will ever go. Going further than that takes too much effort just to look "illest".

whats the difference between hella flushed and stanced??

Its a trend. Trends come and go and their not for everyone. You either like it or not.

Other trends that are starting to catch up are Boso(Bosozuko sp?) pipes and external oil coolers. VIP (pronounced veep) is another trend not everyone likes.

Some one correct me if im wrong but from what I understand, stanced is lowered cars with good fitment. Hella flush is just slamming the car as low as you can go.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Fuck hellaflush. Its just the new generation of rice.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Flush = looks tuff

HellaFlush = looks broken and stupid imho
    Last edited by Ivory8g; 11-25-2012 at 12:29 AM Reason: Meant flush not stance
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

lol you guys are trying wayyyyyy too hard with your lingo.

When did 'stance' become a verb or even an adjective?

I've got no beef with it. I know of/have ridden in cars that get driven harder than any of the cars on this forum every weekend (or more) without an issue on stretched tires.

As long as you execute it well, it can be cool.

That said, I've never seen anyone on here execute it well, IMO.

Youve never been at a meet and someone says "man that car has some serious stance!" ?
    For me this isnt about tire stretch its about the insane amounts of negative camber AND stretched tires like the last picture I posted. People just one up others with more negative camber and smaller tires on wider wheels. THAT is the part I am talking about personally. Nobody was dissing anyone on the forum until you dropped that line. Kinda messed up. Not trying to be rude I'm just calling it how I see it. You always bust in a thread and do stuff like that man. Its just disheartening.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

I generally ignore the morons who say that kind of stuff.

The people I hang around with at meets use words that exist within the covers of your standard Webster's Dictionary.

As do I since I dont really like losing brain cells by the second.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

But seriously.

Hellaflush is a term used by morons, at least when used in the real world.

OP, just build the car you want to, if that means putting some mad tight 17x7 +45 wheels on your car, go ahead.

It's so stupid tho, like when it gets to the point of the car actually oil pan dragging & shit. This guy in this black 99 Civic passed me the other day, & this dumbasses tranny was scraping along the road as he was driving.

lol, that article is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderYearsDouche View Post
    It's so stupid tho, like when it gets to the point of the car actually oil pan dragging & shit. This guy in this black 99 Civic passed me the other day, & this dumbasses tranny was scraping along the road as he was driving.
    Point? Other than that you suck at car styling.

Unless you're racing competitively, you won't be able to outdrive the car's limits, even sitting on the ground.

OP appears to be a youngster ranting about something. Lack of grammar and fairly foul language leads me to believe this is a keyboard warrior.

"Hellaflush" movement..

Eh people take all this shit too seriously. If there is one thing I've learned from being a car guy is to not GIVE A FLYING FUCK about what everybody else thinks. I built my car the way I did because I FUCKING LIKE IT! So stfu, sit down and build something.

What I honestly feel is, the most critical of people when it comes to other people's cars are the people who have never built anything worth talking about.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

If you don't think this car is cool. Quit cars now. This is King.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast