The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Hellaflush" movement..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 71
    I like most of that car except for the cage and the huge spacers that were used.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

No spacers.

Not as cool.

People have completely different tastes and styles. I don't like either one of those cars personally. They are well done, but not my flavor. But ill get trash talked cause I have said this. Not that I care. I like my style and I do what I like. I'm not here to conform or impress anyone. Just myself. The OP should take not and do the same. Enjoy YOUR car!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    OP appears to be a youngster ranting about something. Lack of grammar and fairly foul language leads me to believe this is a keyboard warrior.
    I agree, Bloody Arro was like that too. He called everyone a douche and got banned for a month.
    Last edited by G-spot; 11-26-2012 at 10:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Eh people take all this shit too seriously. If there is one thing I've learned from being a car guy is to not GIVE A FLYING FUCK about what everybody else thinks. I built my car the way I did because I FUCKING LIKE IT! So stfu, sit down and build something.

What I honestly feel is, the most critical of people when it comes to other people's cars are the people who have never built anything worth talking about.
    ^this.
    /end thread
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

let me help you with that http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stance
    how is this guy not banned i see him trolling threads all day long.

and yes i used the word trolling, and yes its not in the dictionary.

all hype lol. Its cool if people are trying to go for show car quality with all that camber, However overdoing it has no performance gains like chopping springs. As long as people care about their car and what they put into it then they aren't being a ricer. It's like wearing clothes some people just wear whatever and go out some like to wear hoodies or jackets and some just wear t shirts. It's all about what someone likes and what their style is. Granted a slammed rusty car with dents everwhere is horrible and i will never accept that . There are however many people in the illest and hella flush society that spend thousands on rims and name brand bodykits to make their ride look good. If they like it then good for them lol.

Granted a slammed rusty car with dents everwhere
    unless that is the look you are going for, read rat rod

im not a big fan of rat rods , I like keeping my car clean and not slammed to the point where i scrape at every speed bump going 1mph .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew
    the only car that i understand why it is beat down dents everywhere are drift cars. I guess just personal preference, hell I always handwash my car every week because I dont like driving around in a dirty car on the outside as a daily grocery getter

both of those 240's are too "cookie cutter-ish" for me, and the forward hoops on that cage are too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    If you don't think this car is cool. Quit cars now. This is King.

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8348/8219034486_5a1a3c2b8c_c.jpg[/IG]
    While I love the wheels and S14's I don't agree with the fitment

WELP guess i wont be posting my car here for 2013 lol

Wait what is cookie cutter about those cars?

Last I checked not many dudes were running wide AVS Model 5 or giant negative offset Weds Cerberus, or stupid expensive nearly impossible to come by aero.

But hey, if you modify a car with any aftermarket it must be cookie cutter.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    mmmmmmmmm cookie. . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by xd_01 View Post
    both of those 240's are too "cookie cutter-ish" for me, and the forward hoops on that cage are too funny
    I know right! What kind of monkey thinks a cage that doesn't brace the firewall is useful? I guess when they only plan on hitting things sideways it might work, but wait, not really.

I guess my thing is I prefer to have a car that is actually able to be driven, if you have to take off the front bumper to get it out of your driveway without scraping the ground it just loses its fun. An old friend of mine likes to drop his cars on the ground like that and then he gets mad and upset when he hits a pothole and grinds a hole in his oil pan, thats just an extreme that I can't justify. Its one thing to drop it for a show, but for christ sake when you drive it on the street actually make it safe to have on the street.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post

Flush = looks tuff

HellaFlush = looks broken and stupid imho
    x2! I personally like the look of "stanced" cars, but not the "hellaflush" with ridiculous negative camber. I do think stanced cars are not practical whatsoever for DD though, and should be left for show cars only that are not really street driven. My G is pretty low and I am scraping the splash guards and my front fenders, and not to mention going over lumps and bumps on the fwy makes me cringe. I can't fathom being a DD any lower in LA. The style reminds me a lot of old school lowrider's though, stretched tires and scraping the entire underside from being too low. It's another style that you will either love, hate, or not care about. No reason to bash the style though...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

This car is static and has been daily driven year round for the last 3 years at this height:

This car is static and has been daily driven year round for the last 3 years at this height:

I actually kind of like this one. Looks super clean and that fitment is amazing.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

"Hellaflush" movement..

I'm sure it has, but I know the ride quality absolutely stinks, and the underside of that car prob looks like the car in pictured in the article that Qnz posted. Being that its a newer car, a lot of those suspension parts prob weren't that bad before he slammed it. Doing that to any car, and especially a car that is 10+ years old, is going to degrade the already aging parts even more and a lot quicker than normal.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

4g63lover, you called it. i do what i like. i take my time on what i visualize will look right though, but the world would be extremely Boring if everything looked the same.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast