The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 94 GS sitting in JY in MD

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

94 GS sitting in JY in MD

I was looking for parts for a 5 spd swap and saw this GS on ebay located in Taneytown, MD. Has the DOHC and 5 speed. They are asking some crazy prices for some of those parts so the car might still be in one piece. Definately needs paint. Plus you have to figure there was a reason it ended up in the JY besides paint. If I was living out east I'd be making them an offer for the whole car. Worst they could say was no.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-GALANT-EN...item2a1c3326cb
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Wow it looks exactly like mine!
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

That's about 30 minutes from me. I can't do anything with it, but it's nice to know there's local potential around.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    Wow it looks exactly like mine!
    I wanna say the paint on the one I got for you was much better. I really liked that dark green.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

it's too bad that is not a yard you can just go to and he is out of his mind asking that much for the engine with almost 200k

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

There is a white GS with a manual trans and a sunroof in one of the local yards I frequent. I grabbed the valve cover and the cams/gears for a buddy of mine. Other than that it's a complete car. Sadly they won't sell you an entire car from this yard, probably didn't even get the title for it since its so old.

Quote Originally Posted by 94EagleSummit View Post
    There is a white GS with a manual trans and a sunroof in one of the local yards I frequent. I grabbed the valve cover and the cams/gears for a buddy of mine. Other than that it's a complete car. Sadly they won't sell you an entire car from this yard, probably didn't even get the title for it since its so old.
    I want the ECU if it is an Eprom.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

From what we have learned they are a rare beast. very few were built and they only came in like 3 colors: green, black, and white

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by 94EagleSummit View Post

I would buy the odometer/cluster if you snagged it for a good price. Let me know.
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

This particular yard is a little on the high side, I'd guess around $60 + shipping for the cluster. I know the car is still there because I grabbed the rubber pads off the pedals the other day for a friend.

grab that gs. its a rare car..