The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g v6 galant top speed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

8g v6 galant top speed?

Sorry for the stupid thread i know i've angered a few people with my stupidity
    Last edited by Vince; 11-29-2012 at 02:01 PM

Dude you are a fucking idiot, stop bumping threads with worthless posts and making stupid threads. Who gives a fuck what the top speed is, you are not on a track nor on the autobahn. Fastest you need to go is 85

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    ^ This all day, but with more finesse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

LOL. OMG. Computer wont let you pass above 130MPH, fuel cut off at 130 is activated. Been nice i answered your question.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

You really had the wherewithal to snap a picture while going a buck 20? A clear one at that, so you had to frame it out, which diverts attention from driving. Not to mention that at those speeds it can from good to "good God!" in the blink of an eye, and you decided to snap a pic of it? Where do live and what color is your car so I can give you a WIDE FUCKING BERTH! I don't wanna have your reckless ass near me and mine at any point in time until you get some common sense.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    You really had the wherewithal to snap a picture while going a buck 20? A clear one at that, so you had to frame it out, which diverts attention from driving. Not to mention that at those speeds it can from good to "good God!" in the blink of an eye, and you decided to snap a pic of it? Where do live and what color is your car so I can give you a WIDE FUCKING BERTH! I don't wanna have your reckless ass near me and mine at any point in time until you get some common sense.
    Whats worse is that it probably took several attempts to get the picture that clear!

All this and what looks like a blinding ass blue light on the side of the picture!! :smh:

question:

does it matter that much what the 8g v6 galant's top speed is?

first of all, you should never go anywhere near that speed on the road, and if your not on the road, do it at a track or a Bonneville speed day (where top speed does matter after traction), and even in those cases, you must take safety percautions. 120 mph is 2 miles a minute, any impact with a barrier made of anything (except maybe cones) will most likely trash your car completely if not kill you. There is a reason why the NHRA has racing classifications based around safety equipment according to trap speed and exit times, a friend of mine's dad has a monstrous Grand National that isn't allowed to race on professionally run drag stips because it doesn't have a roll cage or so much as a roll bar. His car is built as a hot street cruiser and doesn't see the track much, you shouldn't at any point be trying to go faster in your car than a car that can 125 mph in the quarter on the freeway.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Granted this is not stock, and not on public roads. Mine has hit 167 at the end of the big straight at Heartland Park Topeka before I had to grab on the binders. This was verified 3 ways, Data log on the speed sensor, data log on engine rpm used to calculate speed through tire size and drive ratio, and radar.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

damn mrg did i touch a nerve.I thought this wasn't like a strict forum where people were just like chill . I had my friend snap a pic . also it was 3 am with no one around and that blue light is a 9500 passport ix . Yeah I know i shouldn't be going that fast on the highway and its not safe and its a danger to everyone.

Dude go fuck yourself. How dare you risk other peoples lives. Even if you didn't kill anyone when you wreck your piece of shit someone has to clean up after you and scrape your guts off the pavement. Get out.

I thought only club3g has threads this retarded but I guess idiots will drive anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Yeah I know i shouldn't be going that fast on the highway and its not safe and its a danger to everyone.
    Yet you still did it.

Such foul laungage how do you expect people to be mature about things when you curse at them. I've learned my lesson now and i won't speed past 85 on the highway it was jsut the moment that i wanted to do this.

^ You said "Mature"

LOL!

what's wrong with me saying mature?

Luv these threads :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    what's wrong with me saying mature?
    Nothing, except it just doesn't belong in anywhere in this thread.

Noobies

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Seriously you people act like you where never a lead footed 16 year old before, not that I condone the op's activities but for christ sake some of you guys need to get over your keyboard warrior, internet god, superiority complex. Sure what he did was stupid but running him off for a poor decision is not how to get him into a position where he will follow good advice from older members.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

As an admin of this forum, I must say I don't approve of the language... usually. OP speeding down the freeway, acting like an idiot... I turn my head away from the foul language.

Please continue.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

interesting........
    although I counted 3 fucks in this thread, not that bad

yes, I understand that we were all 16 once (although I didn't have my license until I was 17) and did dumb stuff at that age, although at that age I made it a habit of going to a track just due to I like my license, since then I have recived semi formal training for hazardous driving conditions and driving on the limit at high speed (one exercise is basically dodging a line of cones at high speed with your foot planted on the floor the entire time), that being said, I still haven't till this day gone over 90 in my car on the street, just due to I just don't feel safe at that speed in my car

that's all I've got to say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast