The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g v6 galant top speed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    I love you Pete.

Ohhh nnooooooo. I've been grey barred by the op

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    damn mrg did i touch a nerve.I thought this wasn't like a strict forum where people were just like chill . I had my friend snap a pic . also it was 3 am with no one around and that blue light is a 9500 passport ix . Yeah I know i shouldn't be going that fast on the highway and its not safe and its a danger to everyone.
    I am the guy who has to go an pick up the parts of your body all over the highway after the stupid shit people like you do. Who gives a shit if it is 3am. Just because its that magical time at night doesnt mean you are go himself and can just fly on through walls you dumbfuck.

Such foul laungage how do you expect people to be mature about things when you curse at them. I've learned my lesson now and i won't speed past 85 on the highway it was jsut the moment that i wanted to do this.
    Its like yelling you are a fucking retard, rather than saying sweetie you are stupid. It gets it into your fucking skull.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    ^ You said "Mature"

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead View Post
    Seriously you people act like you where never a lead footed 16 year old before, not that I condone the op's activities but for christ sake some of you guys need to get over your keyboard warrior, internet god, superiority complex. Sure what he did was stupid but running him off for a poor decision is not how to get him into a position where he will follow good advice from older members.
    We may all have been 16 and done the stupid shit. But I know I didnt go out and post pictures of it on the internets, nor risk my buddys life by having him in the car taking the picture. There is more to this than the OP playing with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    As an admin of this forum, I must say I don't approve of the language... usually. OP speeding down the freeway, acting like an idiot... I turn my head away from the foul language.

Please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
    I love you Pete.

Ohhh nnooooooo. I've been grey barred by the op
    I got it too,

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    We may all have been 16 and done the stupid shit. But I know I didnt go out and post pictures of it on the internets, nor risk my buddys life by having him in the car taking the picture. There is more to this than the OP playing with his life.
    I know at a young age my idiot friends would have just been yelling "Yeah, let her eat!"

Its funny, cell phone camera's didn't exist and digital camera's where expensive back when I was in high school. Sometimes I'm astounded with the volume of camera's that have exploded everywhere.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Re: 8g v6 galant top speed?

I forgot mrg was an EMT.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Can a admin delete this thread please

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead View Post
    I know at a young age my idiot friends would have just been yelling "Yeah, let her eat!"

Its funny, cell phone camera's didn't exist and digital camera's where expensive back when I was in high school. Sometimes I'm astounded with the volume of camera's that have exploded everywhere.
    Can a admin delete this thread please
    I agree with Mrg and Gearhead...being in my mid 30s i can tell you we kids DID NOT have access any kind of digital cameras during my Junior high - College days and all these social media sites didnt start popping up till 2003-2004 4 yrs after i graduated college..... We did put things online in EMAILS, that only those it was emailed to could see it,,but first we had to get the film processed then get to a scanner and MANUALLY upload,, oh the horrors...... However none of this negates that my generation or the generation before us was out doing the same stupid crap as the OP is doing,,,difference is you didnt hear about it unless you were told direclty and it wasnt plastered for all to see anywhere in the world...

Kids have allways done stupid stuff,, Max out the speedo, play chicken, jump the tracks, ride the hood, surf the sunroof ec etc etc..it will never stop its been shown and portrayed in documentaries and movies time over time. Its part of being a kid, we learn from our stupidity and become better from it.

My main concern is with all the information and knowledge available so easily and quickly online why are the younger generations getting STUPIDER (no thats not a word hense the stupidity in it). my generation actually DIDNT want anyone outside of our click or crew [as they they were called] to know what we did because we DID NOT WANT TO GET CAUGHT. How many news reports about police tracking down persons breaking the law off of a single pic does it take for this new generation to say "screw that im not posting this i aint built for jail"
    Last edited by jubeiaire; 12-01-2012 at 10:55 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12