The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Air Ride Suspension

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Icon6 Air Ride Suspension

So i have been thinking about this for a while now. What do you guys think of air ride on a 9g? NO NOT TO MAKE IT BOUNCE AND DOWN IN THE AIR. i want to be able to adjust ride height on the go. the streets around my area are real bad and im tired of getting my front bumper fixed. i dont even know where to begin looking into them so that why i decided to make this thread. a little help ??
    thanks brent

9g Baby!

got for it, get an airlift kit or something similar, I'm sure there are basic kits for the 4g eclipse, if not you'll have to contact one of the big names and have something custom fabbed up fro the air struts. be prepared to drop some serious coin to do it right. Another option is the cup kits that allow you to raise the car an inch or two on top of your coilovers to clear speedbumps , but even that is expensive
    http://www.autofashionstore.com/vrhsucki.html
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

The ksport basic air kit is a decent bargain.

i would do the air ride. the low life is too much for the galant on coilover. i have to spray paint my under carriage every week from the scrapes

I'd recommend what greddy is recommending. Cup kits are are great. Autofashion can get u anything also. They are local to me. They just moved to a bigger shop but should get u that kit pretty quick. If ur serious about getting it. Talk to Freddie. He's the owner of autofashion.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

go for it to see a really SLAMMED 9g would look good if interested i have a universal kit that people on the vip fourm has been using its universal replaces the spring on your strut with the bag or if you have coilovers already it creates a bag over coil system that alot of the stanced/vip people have been creating if your interested let me know

(btw i been doing this along time so if u have any questions or need direction on where to look dont hesitate to ask)
    Last edited by Fresh_617; 03-19-2013 at 10:36 AM