The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Your suggestion.........

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Your suggestion.........

I have an 07 9G, I may leave it for something moe agile, fun to drive like the all new vw beetle or even go back to scion xB. What say you, why should I go for another 9G? I know the SE is loaded compared to my es but how is or what is the diff in the 2012, is it the same boring ride with all the toys?

is that a joke ?
    keep the 9g do something to it you will love it i did. i was like oh god what am i getting myself into and now look... i won car of the month?....

9g Baby!

Fun to drive? Beetle? xB?

Not in the same sentence.

GTFO....

Lol...j/k

But really, the galant is a better car than both of the ones you listed. Keep it.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    if you want a fun agile new car look at the new lancer. mine is pretty fun, but i like my galant more.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

So you're saying low hp and torque are the new fun to drive cars? Just stick with what you have and reinvent it like how Brent did with his 9g.

If you want something more fun don't go for a new galant. Find a used v6. Ralliart if you can get your hands on one. That'll be all the fun you can handle if you're listing a scion as something better..

if you want something fun, get a ralliart or better yet an 8g. Tons of mods and support for the 8. Cant believe i just read someone wanted to switch to a beetle...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

set it on fire and push it into the woods?

G-Spot and others, i have finally accepted my car as equal and have already started buying things to but this G into my personal taste. I will be back later with more.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    A buddy of mine has a boosted Beetle with suspension and it handles pretty well actually. But if you want something tiny and agile, try s mini Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

I am loving how this is shaping up, I have turn this thing around and still working on it. Thanks all for the insperation.

Good luck man! I couldn't see myself in a beetle (but then again I'm 6'6"). Honestly I was thinking about leaving my 8G until I got here and saw all the things that could be done with the car.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM