The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build thread #550/2000 (Samara)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Showing results 241 to 259 of 259
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanjordan View Post
    I'm Inspired of some much Dedication & Commit involved in this project outstanding job!
    Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I missed this. Feel free to post any projects in the projects section.

Ok cool one of these days I'll copy and paste it all and start a new thread here.
    91 Galant VR4 -Samara- #550/2000

Well, lastnight we tried to setup the suspension, got it a lot better but ran into a few problems. I had too much positive camber in the rear, so we made it negative a bit, and at the time on the rack it looked the same as the front but after driving around noticed its a bit more inwards then the front now. So we'll have to add a bit more positive camber again Lol

And We got the rear toe dialed in though, and the front camber is good, but when we tried doing the Toe to adjust the tie rods one of them maxed out and couldn't get one side into spec so now I have to figure out what's going on there. I remember a while back I had to replace one of the outer tie rods myself using a stupid Oreillys one, and that's the one that's running out of adjustment. So I'm thinking I should either get an oem outer tie Rod or i can get an Oreillys inner tie Rod to match with the outer one that's already on there and hope it doesn't max out again.

Did you at least go with Moog or only MasterPro was available?

Well I've used both and have never had a maxing out issue. I think the problem lies elsewhere.

That's the only thing I think it could be, because it's the only part I changed. And that's the same side that's not working properly.

I think it was master pro.

Try moog all around. Won't hurt to have fresh tie rods

Yep ordered all new moog tie Rod ends inner and outers. Prob will go back to get her better aligned this week.

Wheels look perfect

Quote Originally Posted by GSX_TC View Post
    Thank you sir!

This new shift boot should go nicely with the red stitching on the EVO 9 SE seats and this custom Galant VR4 shift knob that glows to the same OEM green like in the speedo and clock etc etc.

I really need to get my hand on that Shift knob :o

Is there any way I can buy one on my own?

And will they fit the G8 ?
    Best would be without VR-4, becouse it's no VR-4.. :(
    But it will be later haha, not a real but yeah.

Those were a group buy so most likely no more.

Well, Tanya didn't win anything but did get the most attention while up there, and Samara took home a "Best Mitsubishi" trophy!

Even if you took the trophy out the pic, you can clearly see your winning lol.

Experienced TGC Member
    ^isnt that the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Even if you took the trophy out the pic, you can clearly see your winning lol.
    Haha thanks buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got around to getting some good pics of the front and rear install of the EVO 9 SE Recaro's in the VR4. BIG Thanks to Mike and Tim from FIST racing for the perfect install! And Thanks to Brian Huy Nguyen for taking the pics.

Experienced TGC Member
    SOOOO SICK!!! Im jelly!

Little meme I made for myself because these new EVO 9 SE seats are very forgiving in the hot weather, unlike the stock leather VR4 seats which can get kinda hot. These leather/suede combo really make it not as bad. And this is exactly how I am when it's hot while driving the VR4 haha

I know that feeling. I went w/o ac for about two years, and used to be just like that: this is fine. But than the traffic stopped... haha.

Those seats look right at home, nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    I know that feeling. I went w/o ac for about two years, and used to be just like that: this is fine. But than the traffic stopped... haha.

Those seats look right at home, nicely done!
    Preciate Cha

Got this RCI fuel rail I've been trying to get for the longest time. BIG thanks to Jax Goad for finally selling it to me.

Always quality parts and attention to details

Got a replacement AFCO Racing radiator for the VR4, thanks to Steve aka (MistaVR4) over on GalantVR4.org. the one currently in the car has a pin hole leak that isn't causing any harm or overheating yet because it barely leaks but I still wanted to changed it for peace of mind.

#DailyDriverProblems haha

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213