The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build thread #550/2000 (Samara)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 259
    Just got my Galant VR4 Specific Bulfab Crossmember! =D he even painted for me too.

Big thanks to Vassil Vutov from Bulfab.com!

91 Galant VR4 -Samara- #550/2000

Got my Jay racing Alternator relocation kit in the mail today, this will help the life of my expensive OEM Mitsu alternator.

Not really a MOD but its important to me and is worthy of being in my thread so i can remember. Samara Won Ride Of the Month On The Galant Center for Jan 2013 https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...-Winner-GSX_TC Then she won Ride of the month over at GulfcoastDSM for Jan 2013 http://www.gulfcoastdsm.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=207 and Ride of the Month over at Galant Tuners for Feb 2012 http://www.galanttuners.com/index.ph...3-rotm-gsx-tc/ and last but not least she just won ride of the month on Mitsu-Media for Feb 2013 http://www.mitsu-media.com/showthread.php?t=15863 Im soo proud of her =)

Shhh

Well just got this JDM Baller Status Eterna Sava Grill today Lol, Still have to put the full time 4wd badge on it though.

My parts inspector making sure everything is good.

Got bored and re-did my side decals to saw AWD instead of the Non-existent 4WS that was there before.

Also added this funny one for the windshield Lol

JDM Bumper with rear window visor pics coming tomorrow =)

I like the sticker lol the grill is damn clean too!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Bad ass car love the sticker to

If I was into stickers, I'd have to "borrow" this idea! I love it!!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Ok here is the JDM rear bumper installed, and rear window visor too. She looks soo sexy now =)

Also mounted my Full time 4WD badge on the Eterna Grill. thats the piece that sets it off. Love it.

I love that grill! I'm amazed at the options you guys have for customization on this 20+ year old car. It's looking great!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

agree with greg. it looks really good. congrats

Thanks guys, yeah thanks to New Zealand and Japan there are lots of interchangable parts for 6th Gens =)

BIG thanks to DSMpurity for making Samara Ride of the Month for Feb 2013 =) http://www.dsmpurity.net/index.php?/...winner-gsx-tc/

Well Turns out the rear visor held on with only 3M double sided tape doesnt stay glued on the bottom, so I bought a real OEM Mitsu one with the little clips that fasten it on the windshield and double sided tape of course, finding a real one like this is a rare as hens teeth as my friend Rob Ritchie would say haha

HAHA I love the sticker on the back of that car. Wow Where in the hell are you finding all these rare goodies? lol
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Haha thanks, every once in a great while you'll get a shot a something over on GalantVR4.org before all the other vultures snag it up haha

Finally got the Front mount centered properly allowing the foglights to sit flush now =)

Got a bit more progress done this weekend, got my HID Ballasts all tucked away finally instead of just chillin in the engine bay haha

Also started mounting the BulFab Crossemember, we had to cut down the north/south bars about 2 inches in order for them to fit properly.

and finally fixed my oil leak, somehow my old front main seal was toast so we replaced it with a new one. =)

and a nice close up of the Break In Turbo

It'll be pushing it real close but Rob is trying to have it done in time for TX2K13.

Got some more progress done, got the new fan wired up and mounted.

Also got the External Oil cooler mounted as well.

few pics of the Jay Racing ALT relocation Kit, and the belts are on now.

and underview shot of the completed Bulfab crossmember installed.

aslo got this new leather shift boot to replace the accordian one thats on there now.

Well the Alternator is all wired up now too =D BIG thanks for Mike @ FIST for doing the welding and Rob Patterson for putting it all together and wiring it up.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast