The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: custom grill vr4 look

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

custom grill vr4 look

i had a guy not to long ago ask me if i had a picof the grill i made for my 2000 galant so i posted this to show him and anyone else that wants to see it
    Last edited by millerlite2224; 01-03-2013 at 09:11 AM

you just wanted to show off, admit it... LOL jk

Looks good. very clean execution. It's just sitting there right? tabs aren't pushed in?

Black mesh would be a nice offset

yea no tabs got to order them from the dealership i tried the black mesh didnt like it so much but its a work in progress. i still dont no what color ima end up painting it i just no id rather make it than spend all that money ina vr4 grill all i did is cut the fins out with my cutoff wheel and used a 220 grit sand paper to flaten it out unlike other plastics that scratch easy the grill doesnt its a hard plastic that can be sanded on with a bit rougher sand paper. i even used 80 grit on it some to get the somthness in there ready to get it done i no that much i cant wait to rock the evo hood and turbo

ah, thanks miller. looks good. built not bought is always the way to go. i wish we still had a garage to put pics in. :(

i wish i had a garage period all my work is done ona dirt floor

Like it. Handy work

thanks yea i was just sittin there one day looking at my car and wondered if could cut the center out of my grilll cause i hated those fins in there

Just finished the same mod makes the car look 10 times better

before

after
    Last edited by DarkTower89; 01-29-2013 at 12:06 AM

yea it really does i look at mine and its like a totally different car

clebrowns88
    I like the ones that are painted to match the car, the maroon one especially

yea unfountanally mines silver lol but it is painted to match

I decided to mod it simply because the fins in the grill do not look right at all on these cars and the maroon one is the stock grill going to be moding that one next not too many people in my area mod these cars
    and that makes it all the more fun to do so

yea that was mine 2 i hate those things there ugly

thanks i have a spare im gonna try and mod soon and tak the center peice out as well its gonna look good