The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Brief introduction

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Brief introduction

Hey guys. Admin finally got my account activated. Must have been caught in a glitch not allowing me to post. But i have been lurking for 2 months here since i bought my 2011 galant back in November. Just bought it to be my new daily driver so that i can continue work on my hobby car. Don't have anything planned for the gallant other than repair work if it arises. Sounds like ac problems are quite common but looks to be very easy job.

A bit about myself, i live in the pacific northwest and work as an RMA technician for a company that designs develops and manufactures security DVRs and CCTV equipment.

My hobby car is an '84 Pontiac fiero, most of my time and love goes into her. I spend most of my time in the off topic section of the fiero forums. Though lately i have been avoiding it as it has become majorly political.

I am a bit of a prankster, you will probably find me mostly posting random jokes or videos here and avoiding the serious threads. Even though i usually read through them, i very seldom post.

I consider myself an audiophile, i enjoy collecting audio equipment. And am an active member over at head-fi.

If you guys ever find yourselves with questions about any of the above topics, feel free to shoot me a question. I absolutely love helping others, but not one to just throw my thoughts and opinions at everyone i meet. I am usually one to go into depth with my answers and explanations.

Thanks everyone for your time and excited to be a part of the community.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Re: Brief introduction

Welcome to TGC!

We love pics so yea...

Sent from Tapatalk 2 using my Rooted DROID BIONIC on Android ICS

Welcome... So do you have any plans for the Galant or do you plan on just working on the Fiero?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar

Welcome to TGC!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Welcome to TGC!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by gojirars View Post
    Welcome! Pics?
    Pretty much just a white perl 2011 galant FE. Bone stock. I'd post pictures but it looks just like any other picture you've seen at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Welcome... So do you have any plans for the Galant or do you plan on just working on the Fiero?
    Currently only the fiero. May put a decent stereo in her if some spare change makes it my way. Though i'm not interested in the boomy stereos many people have these days. I'm into the SQ game rather than SPL.

Welcome to TGC! Would like to see pics of both cars
    Last edited by Sphinxe; 01-12-2013 at 09:13 PM

welcome!

a Fiero guy? That's dammed cool, they are one of a handful of GM cars made in the last 3 decades I would buy right now, have you done anything interesting with yours or is it mostly stock?

Sadly most recent of my car by itself is of 2 years ago.

And the ladies car.

Back in august a few locals headed to a show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZUa...e_gdata_player

The show, might be able yo spot my fiero, second row on the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRS...e_gdata_player

Recent projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7o...e_gdata_player

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetohz View Post
    Hey guys. Admin finally got my account activated. Must have been caught in a glitch not allowing me to post. But i have been lurking for 2 months here since i bought my 2011 galant back in November. Just bought it to be my new daily driver so that i can continue work on my hobby car. Don't have anything planned for the gallant other than repair work if it arises. Sounds like ac problems are quite common but looks to be very easy job.

A bit about myself, i live in the pacific northwest and work as an
    car parts RMA technician for a company that designs develops and manufactures security DVRs and CCTV equipment.

My hobby car is an '84 Pontiac fiero, most of my time and love goes into her. I spend most of my time in the off topic section of the fiero forums. Though lately i have been avoiding it as it has become majorly political.

I am a bit of a prankster, you will probably find me mostly posting random jokes or videos here and avoiding the serious threads. Even though i usually read through them, i very seldom post.

I consider myself an audiophile, i enjoy collecting audio equipment. And am an active member over at head-fi.

If you guys ever find yourselves with questions about any of the above topics, feel free to shoot me a question. I absolutely love helping others, but not one to just throw my thoughts and opinions at everyone i meet. I am usually one to go into depth with my answers and explanations.

Thanks everyone for your time and excited to be a part of the community.

I still not have privelage to post in other sections so I am trying my luck here.
    Last edited by Inaban; 03-01-2013 at 02:31 AM

I checked your profile settings, and you should be able to reply to threads in the other sections of the forums.

Welcome to TGC by the way!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.